When crafting a customer service rep resume, many people prefer to start their resume with a summary statement.
This statement provides an overview of the whole resume in a few sentences.
How to Write a Summary Statement for a Customer Service Representative Resume?
In a summary statement, you should incorporate the following:
- Write your core qualifications in two or three lines.
- Show what your value is and why the hiring manager should bring you on.
- Bring your employment goal to the table.
In essence, you should focus on your abilities, experiences, and proficiencies. If you provide a hiring manager with all this, you make his or her hiring decision easier.
As a matter of fact, a customer service representative resume summary will help recruiters understand your potential.
Have a look at these examples of professional summaries for a customer service representative:
Customer Service Representative Resume Summary Examples
1. Highly motivated and creative customer service professional with 12 years of experience in 4 different countries and cultures. Track record of exceeding customer service goals in compliance with company rules and regulations. A friendly and helpful individual who can handle all kinds of situations effectively.
2. Helpful and reliable professional with 8-plus-year vast experience in helping customers while ensuring that sales goals are met. A fun and friendly individual who is known for maintaining a professional environment in hectic situations. Ability to work in high-volume fast-paced environments.
3. Creative and versatile Customer Service professional with 9 years of hands-on experience in dealing with customers, both to their satisfaction and that of the company. Able to research and resolve problems before they become crises, as well as troubleshoot product delivery and quality issues.
4. Self-motivated Customer Service Representative with 10 years of experience managing customers with clear and transparent interaction. Excellent communication skills combined with a profound ability to resolve problems arising to ensure recurring business opportunities.
5. Results-focused Customer Service Representative with 14+ years of extensive experience working in high-volume and deadline-based environments. Proven ability to work under pressure, and remain focused in adverse situations. Constantly met assigned targets in tight deadlines. Focused on customer satisfaction. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
6. Top-performing Customer Service Representative with deep insight into managing large amounts of incoming calls and customer inquiries. Recognize for the following achievements:
• Increased customer base by 23% within the provided deadline, owing to extensive outreach activities.
• Highest number of satisfied clients by one CSR, resulting in increased business opportunities for the company.
7. Business graduate with extensive exposure to working in a customer-centered environment. Highly talented in resolving and servicing problems by clarifying customers’ complaints, and providing effective follow-up to ensure timely resolution. Accomplished in the following areas:
• Singlehandedly managed an important corporate client during a service crisis, ensuring the retention of his business.
• Handled and serviced a large number of calls within one shift, in the absence of 2 other CSRs.
8. Friendly, polite Customer Service Representative with 7 years successful track record in attracting potential customers by providing them with assistance in understanding product features and services. Known for consistently providing high-quality services to customers, resulting in repeat business opportunities and additional business through word of mouth.