Customer Service Advisors work with customers to fill requests, service inquiries, manage payments and resolve complaints.
They are required to perform all these duties by prescribed communication methods and need to possess special skills in dealing with people.
If you are looking for a Customer Service Advisor position, the following resume may be of some help to craft an interview-winning resume.
This format will help you improve the overall quality of your resume.
Customer Service Advisor Resume Example
746 Turftop Ter
Elbert, CO 77633
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Pleasant and upbeat personality
An enthusiastic, friendly, and courteous customer service professional with 9+ years’ successful track record. Offering first-rate people skills and customer care experience in order to attain superior customer satisfaction.
• Highly skilled in the development, maintenance, and retention of customer relationships
• Able to welcome customers, handle cash, and promote products
• Hands-on experience in resolving concerns within strict deadlines
• Works well in an otherwise emotional context
• Handles irate customers
• Works on own initiative
• Understands the need for confidentiality
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Exceeded expected sales by 20% per month by providing above par customer services following a customer retention program.
• Trained a group of new employees as customer services representatives in record time for Toodledoo’s new offshore outlets.
Customer Service Advisor
Toodledoo – Elbert, CO
May 2015 – Present
• Assess and resolve inquiries, requests, and complaints
• Provide comprehensive information service to the public by advising on services available and new offers
• Maintain databases of electronic letters and documents
• Encourage feedback on services provided
• Participate in the induction of new employees and training procedures
• Undertake general administrative tasks
Customer Service Associate
Shane Co. – Kennesaw, GA
June 2009 – May 2015
• Delivered accurate, quick, and resourceful customer service
• Answered routine inquiries
• Maintained a suitable level of cash
• Assisted in preparation of weekly and monthly inventory reports
High School Diploma
City Public School, Kennesaw, GA – 2008
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
“I am an excellent team player with exceptional people skills and enthusiasm to exceed the set targets.”