Today’s job market is more than just competitive. In fact it is aggressive.
So what can you do to make your kitchen helper resume stand out? We have the answer. Follow the tips below to build a great resume for a kitchen helper position.
Kitchen Helper Resume Tips
• Before writing your resume, search the prospective company on internet. Find out who they are, what they are about and then customize your resume accordingly.
• Convince the employer that you are the best candidate by mentioning the skills which will help you contribute to the mission of prospective company.
• Make your resume ATS friendly by including a good amount of relevant keywords.
Following are the best resume samples for kitchen helper position.
Related: Kitchen Helper Cover Letter
Kitchen Helper Resume Sample 1
435 Tangerine Ave • Vinton, LA 86005 • (005) 333-1111 • sean @ email . com
Staff Assistance / Sanitation / Customer Service
Vigilant and proactive kitchen helper with 10+ years of experience in assisting chefs’ and performing kitchen management tasks. Skilled in maintaining cleanliness of kitchen utensils and surfaces, prep work and food service. Substantial knowledge of sanitation and hygiene protocols applicable at commercial kitchens and food service areas. Profound communication skills coupled with a service oriented and can do attitude.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|• Dish Washing||• Prep Assistance||• Floor Scrubbing|
|• Salad Preparation||• Food Service||• Menu Development|
|• Supplies Inventory||• Surface Cleaning||• Recipe Assistance|
|• Leftover Storage||• Drink Mixing||• Salad Preparation|
HARLEY DINER, Vinton, LA
Kitchen Helper | 6/2010 to Present
• Facilitate chefs and cooks in prep work.
• Cut salads, make sandwiches and help in meal preparations.
• Maintain work and service stations in neat, clean and sanitized condition.
• Wash dishes, scrub floor and clean tables.
• Ensured 100% availability of supplies and raw material by active implementation of supplies inventory.
• Assisted the chef in development of a mushroom sauce with red wine reduction which made its way to the chef’s special in the menu.
FREDRICK’S FAST FOOD, Vinton, LA
Server | 3/2007 to 5/2010
• Greeted the clients and actively took their orders.
• Relayed orders to kitchen staff through POS and served warm meals on tables.
• Processed order billing details and collected payments.
• Set the tables and cleaned them after guests left.
• Attained 100% client satisfaction feedback through demonstration of high class food service protocols.
• Earned the best Server Award in 2008.
Diploma: ST. PATRICK’S HIGH SCHOOL, Vinton, LA – 2007
• Load lifting ability: 60 lbs
• Bilingual: English/Portuguese
Kitchen Helper Resume Sample 2
Sara M. Jones
345 Example Street, Calgary AB S9R 6E9
(000) 625-3252 | sara.jones @ email . com
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a challenging position as a Kitchen Helper at Marriott utilizing kitchen maintenance, cleaning and helping acumen in order to maximize output.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 3+ years’ extensive experience in hotel kitchen cleaning
• Currently attending Pastry school in Calgary
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to work in flexible shifts
May 2014 – Present
The City Food Club, Calgary, AB
• Maintain food quantity through minimization of food waste.
• Maintain clean and safe work area.
• Uphold food standards through use of standardized food recipes and safe food handling practices.
• Help lead chef in all duties as assigned.
• Prepare and present food items for service.
High School Diploma | Catholic High School, Calgary, AB – 2010
• Capable of lifting up to 60 pounds
• Able to stand for long periods of time
• Eager to work in both hot and cold surroundings
Exemplary professional references available