A Kitchen Helper resume, sometimes called a CV or curriculum vitae, is a one to two-page document.
It lists your work experience, education, skills, and achievements under different headings and sections.
You’ll need a resume to apply for a job almost anywhere.
How to Write a Winning Resume for a Kitchen Helper Position?
The following 3 tips will help you with building a great kitchen helper resume.
- Study the job description provided by the employer and customize your resume accordingly.
- Convince the employer that you are the best candidate by mentioning your relevant skills and qualifications.
- Make your resume simple and to the point.
The following are the two best resume samples for the kitchen helper position.
Sample Resume for Kitchen Helper Position
435 Tangerine Ave
Vinton, LA 86005
Staff Assistance | Sanitation | Customer Service
Detail-oriented and proactive kitchen helper with 6+ years of experience in performing kitchen cleaning and maintenance tasks. Also skilled in maintaining prep work, and foodservice. Well-versed with hygiene protocols applicable to commercial kitchens and food service areas. Profound communication skills coupled with a service-oriented and can-do attitude.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Dish Washing • Salad Preparation
• Supplies Inventory • Leftover Storage
• Recipe Assistance • Salad Preparation
• Prep Assistance • Food Service
• Surface Cleaning • Drink Mixing
• Floor Scrubbing • Menu Development
HARLEY DINER, Vinton, LA
2018 – Present
- Facilitate chefs and cooks in prep work
- Cut salads, make sandwiches, and help in meal preparations
- Maintain work and service stations in a neat, clean, and sanitized condition
- Wash dishes, scrub floor, and clean tables
- Ensured 100% availability of supplies and raw materials, by the active implementation of inventory
- Assisted the chef in the development of a mushroom sauce with red wine reduction which made its way to the chef’s special menu
FREDRICK’S FAST FOOD, Vinton, LA
2014 – 2018
- Greeted the clients and actively took their orders
- Relayed orders to kitchen staff through POS and served warm meals on tables
- Processed order billing details and collected payments
- Set the tables and cleaned them after the guests left
- Attained 100% client satisfaction feedback through demonstration of high-class food service protocols
- Attained the Best Server Award in 2019
High School Diploma
ST. PATRICK’S HIGH SCHOOL, Vinton, LA
- Load lifting ability: 60 lbs
- Bilingual: English/Portuguese
Entry Level Kitchen Helper Resume Sample With No Experience
Sara M. Jones
345 Example Street
Calgary AB S9R 6E9
Seeking a challenging position as a Kitchen Helper at Marriott to utilize my kitchen maintenance, cleaning, and helping skills in order to maximize output.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Working knowledge of kitchen cleaning and sanitation
- Can-do attitude with the ability to perfectly execute instructions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work in flexible shifts
Volunteer Kitchen Aide
The City Food Club, Calgary, AB
Jan 2022 – Present
- Maintain food quantity through minimization of food waste
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Uphold food standards through the use of standardized food recipes and safe food handling practices
- Help lead chef in all duties as assigned
- Prepare and present food items for service
High School Diploma
Catholic High School, Calgary, AB
- Capable of lifting 60 pounds
- Able to stand for long periods
- Able to work in both hot and cold environments
Exemplary professional references are available
Related: Kitchen Helper Cover Letter