Crew leadership and management is an interesting field especially if you are a people-oriented person.
The position is generally responsible for managing the street/park maintenance crew.
To build an effective resume for the Crew Leader position it is important to reflect the value you’ll be bringing to the organization in terms of leadership and the art of management.
Remember, your resume will only be read for a few seconds before the recruiter makes a decision.
Make sure all information you include is relevant, clear, concise, and to the point.
How to Write a Crew Leader Resume?
Here are three rules of thumb to follow as you write your landscape crew leader resume:
Make sure you tailor your resume for the position in question by addressing the hiring company’s needs and issues.
Build a compelling resume by utilizing the right blend of key terms and action words to sell your candidacy.
The final draft must be flawless and completely free of any errors.
Here is a crew leader resume sample for your guidance.
See also: Crew Leader Cover Letter Sample
Crew Leader Resume Example
482 Beckett Lane
Flint, MI 76201
andrew @ email . com
A meticulous and prudent professional with a verifiable track record of supervising various street and recreational maintenance crews for the past 7 years. Particularly effective in ensuring safe and effective crew operations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
– Landscape Maintenance – Duty Scheduling
– Crew Charts Reviewing – Work Zone Safety
– Material Procurement – Drain Repairing
– Payroll Management – Equipment handling
– Snow Clearance – Debris Removal
– Daily Reporting – Communication
Valley Crest, Flint, MI
Mar 2016 – Present
• Supervise all landscape management activities of the crew
• Facilitate the crew by providing necessary safety gear and training
• Conduct daily site inspections and issue relevant reports
• Develop, implement and manage crew duties and schedules
• Initiated and supervised installation and building of 6 drain pipes at various sites that resulted in 100% clearance of drain water standing issues
• Trained three teams consisting of 12 members each regarding work zone safety and equipment handling
Conservation Legacy, Flint, MI
Aug 2007 – Mar 2016
• Instructed employees regarding safe landscaping and debris removal
• Insured green waste disposal at all assigned sites
• Supervised the crew in the maintenance of allotted public recreational areas
• Renovated a children’s park with help of the team in only three days effectively
Bachelor of Science in Public Administration
THE COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Flint, MI – 2007
• Current driver’s license with a clean driving record
• Multilingual: English, Italian, and Spanish
• Substantial knowledge of crew and public safety guidelines