Resume writing can be an overwhelming process for many especially with the overload of tips regarding the same available online.
All resume writing techniques do not apply to everyone.
The success of a resume is entirely situational and depends on many factors.
You are in the best position to determine which tips will work best for you.
The best way to go about the process is to view some available resume formats and samples then determine the format that can highlight your specific and relevant skills.
Do not try to fluff your resume with competencies you don’t possess – instead keep it simple, honest, and to the point.
Elaborate your achievements that will automatically communicate your potential. It is highly advisable to go through the specific job descriptions for behavior specialist in detail and then tailor your resume to meet their needs.
Below is a behavior specialist resume sample for your guidance.
Behavior Specialist Resume Sample
540 Ivory Lane, Worcester, MA 67221
Accomplished professional with hands-on experience in diagnostic assessment, case filing, and rehabilitation plan development. Expert in implementing quality treatment plans for children and adults with emotional and psychiatric problems. A calm and focused individual with a natural ability to make people feel ‘at-ease’ in stressful situations.
PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Developed and implemented a comprehensive rehabilitation plan for drug addicts at the youth center that resulted in a 60% enhancement in relapse prevention.
• Executed numerous patient care plans with targeted goals that resulted in 100% cure.
• Designed a detailed history collection Performa that enabled complete history taking of clients coming in for the first time.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|– Case History|
– Behavioral Therapy
– Psychiatric Consultation
– Client Confidentiality
– Relapse Prevention
– Progress Monitoring
– Case Evaluation
– CBT Interventions
– Mental Health Support
– Psychiatric Medication
YOUTH DRUG REHABILITATION, Worcester, MA
(4/2016 to Present)
• Develop and execute goal-oriented group therapeutic interventions.
• Regularly conduct brief cognitive and behavioral assessments to keep track of patient progress.
• Suggest improvements in the existing therapeutic process while keeping it updated and in line with modern psychiatric research.
SEVEN HILLS FOUNDATION, Worcester, MA
(5/2008 to 3/2016)
• Assessed the clients and performed diagnostic evaluations.
• Conducted patient screening, referral treatment, and therapy.
• Maintained all records of patient progress and treatment.
Bachelors of Science in Clinical Psychology
Community College, Worcester, MA
American Psychological Association, APA
International Society of Behavioral Therapists, ISBT