In order to make an effective cover letter for fast food cook job, you need to mention your expertise in preparing, cooking and serving a variety of food.
The following cover letter for fast food cook resume is written in a way which will also suitable for all career levels including entry level candidates or career changers who have no experience in the fast food industry.
See also: Fast Food Worker Resume Sample
5852 NW Street
Los Angeles, CA 99632
December 29, 2016
Ms. Alex Chris
241 Some New Street
San Diego, CA 95874
Dear Ms. Chris:
I am writing in response to your recently advertised position of Fast Food Cook at Burger King. I am inspired to pursue my cooking interests at Burger King due to its repute as a high-status, innovative and growing eatery.
As you need a dynamic and customer service-oriented cook who has extensive experience in fast food industry. My following experience and skills complement your needs well:
• Measuring elements required for exact food items being prepared
• Cooking and wrapping up batches of food; hamburgers and fried chicken
• Preparing the precise figure of items ordered by every customer
• Arranging and serving beverages, coffee and fountain drinks
• Cleaning food areas, cooking surfaces, and equipment
• Maintaining hygiene and health standards in work areas
Enclosed is my resume for your perusal. I am enthusiastic about working for Burger King as a Fast Food Cook position and look forward to meeting with you for a detailed interview. I can be reached at (000) 190-5744.
Thank you for your time and consideration.