It is a dream job for many people to work for fast food chains such as McDonald’s.
If you are one of those aspiring individuals who wish to work at the McDonald’s as a cook, your resume should highlight everything about your professional abilities.
Any previous work experience will go a long way in making you a good person to hire now.
To see how you can word and format your resume, take a look at the following sample:
McDonalds Cook Resume Sample
321 River Lane, Grand Rapids, MI 65210
• 7+ years of experience in performing cooking and packing activities, according to provided instructions.
• Ensured quick and accurate service, which resulted in a $5000 increase in revenue per month.
• Implemented a unique order processing system, as a result, reduced order taking time by 50%.
• Introduced the concept of preventative maintenance, hence, decreased equipment breakdown by 80%.
• Trained kitchen staff in performing food rotation and inventory handling work.
• Devised a quality control method, thereby, reduced complaints by 75%.
|Recipe Development||Grilling||Food Rotation|
|Packing||Inventory Oversight||Food Hygiene|
|Order Timeliness||Quality Control||Preventative Maintenance|
|Stocking||Equipment Operation||Order Serving|
McDonald’s, Grand Rapids, MI | 2014-present
• Take orders for burgers, chicken, fries, and desserts.
• Follow recipes in order to cook and fry food according to specified standards.
• Operate equipment such as grills and fryers to cook food items.
• Set timers on equipment in order to ensure proper cooking times.
• Place cooked food items on heating plates to keep them warm.
• Prepare burgers and sandwiches according to specified instructions.
• Pack prepared orders.
• Perform preventative and regular maintenance on kitchen equipment.
• Perform food rotation duties.
• Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all kitchen areas.
• Oversee stocking and inventory management work.
Hungry Jacks, Grand Rapids, MI | 2012-2014
• Cleaned and maintained counters.
• Checked inventory in order to ensure optimum levels.
• Assisted in food preparation duties, such as marinating, cutting, and cubing.
• Cleaned kitchen equipment.
• Relayed orders to cooks and food preparers.
• Handed order trays to food handlers.
• Ensured the sanitization of all kitchen areas.
Grand Rapids High School, Grand Rapids, MI