● Your cover letter’s opening must be unique. This is the first thing the employer will read, make it really impressive and stand out.
● Since you do not have relevant experience, make the most of your skills. Highlight your competencies but not all of them, focus on the ones that are specifically in demand by the prospective employer.
● A closing paragraph asking to arrange an interview is a must. This shows how keen you are to take up the role.
Below is a fast food cover letter example for candidates with no experience in hand.
233 River View Lane • Woodland, CA 45667 • (004) 333–5555 • alfred @ email . com
July 14, 2015
Mr. Henry Jacob
TACO POINT FAST FOOD
933 Harley Ave
Woodland, CA 45667
Dear Mr. Jacob:
Do you require a fast food team member who is:
• Eager to take instructions and following them to book?
• Well versed in cash handling and POS operation?
• Courteous, well-spoken and proactive when it comes to understanding the customer’s needs?
If yes, your search for a crew member ends here.
Throughout my college life I have been an active participant in community service, volunteer work and fundraising activities, which speaks highly of my outgoing and sociable personality. I enjoy interacting with people and am good at grasping their preferences. Being a food lover, I also have ample knowledge regarding various cuisines of the world and combinations that go well together. I am confident that you will also find my cooking and kitchen cleaning skills highly satisfactory.
A personal interview with you will be highly appreciated in order to discuss my qualifications further. I intend to follow up my application after two days. In the interim, please feel free to give me a call at (004) 333- 5555 if you have any queries regarding my qualifications.
Last updated on