When writing a resume for House Painter, keep in mind that it is not sufficient to write only past experiences. You also need to mention your qualifications, skills, and talents in a logical form.
Here is a sample of a house painter resume which will guide you how to build a compelling resume for house painter position.
House Painter Resume Example
21 Springdale Street NT, Apt 55 – Houston, TX 65455
(999) 000-0000, [Email Address]
❖❖ HOUSE PAINTER ❖❖
Bringing strong ethics, teamwork ability, and customer service-oriented attitude.
Highly-motivated House Painter with extensive experience in domestic interior and exterior structure painting and refinishing. Adept at color selection, special effects management, and cost estimations.
Discuss paint deployment plans, time limit, and requirements with clients. Use and mix both traditional and sophisticated paint applications to ensure that painting procedures are done professionally in tight deadlines.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• Exceptional understanding of different kinds of paints and paint mixtures
• Advanced familiarity with mixing colors
• Adept at matching paints using computer applications
• Strong time-management and project organization skills
• Excellent imagination ability
Star Builders, Houston, TX
House Painter | August 2004 – Present
• Represent employer in a professional manner
• Maintain a high degree of respect and professionalism for both clients and colleagues
• Paint interior and exterior of buildings using a spray gun, brushes, and roller brushes
• Maintain quality control to ensure painting demands of clients
• Motivate staff members to carry out their jobs at their best to get maximum customer satisfaction
• Assist customers in selecting colors for their home
AAA Renovators, Houston, TX
House Painter | June 1999 – July 2004
• Worked in a team-oriented fast-paced environment to deliver an extraordinary customer experience
• Operated paint equipment and power tools
• Refinished fixtures and furniture such as chairs, benches, and tables
• Protected surfaces for the duration of the painting by covering the surface with appropriate fillers and applying the proper waterproofing and weather paints
• Painted utensils regularly to keep away from corrosion
• Repaired walls using fillers to close holes and cracks
CITY COLLEGE – Houston, TX, 2005
Associate’s Degree in Fine Arts
Current Texas Driver’s License
Houston Painters Organization – Member
Last updated on