If you want to write a good house painter resume, it will be really helpful to check some resume examples before starting to write your own.
As resume writing is an ongoing process, therefore, keep your resume updated by checking the latest resume examples.
When writing a resume for the House Painter job, keep in mind that it is not sufficient to write only past experiences.
You also need to mention your qualifications, skills, and talents in a logical form.
Here is a sample of a house painter’s resume that will guide you on how to build a compelling house painter resume.
Sample Resume for House Painter Position
21 Springdale Street NT
Houston, TX 65455
❖❖ HOUSE PAINTER ❖❖
Strong ethics, teamwork ability, and customer service-oriented attitude.
Highly motivated House Painter with extensive experience in domestic interior and exterior structure painting and refinishing. Adept at color selection, special effects management, and cost estimations. Ability to discuss paint deployment plans, time limits, and requirements with clients. Use and mix both traditional and sophisticated paint applications to ensure that painting procedures are done professionally within tight deadlines.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Knowledge of different kinds of paints and paint mixtures
- Colors mixing
- Matching paints using computer applications
- Project organization
- Excellent imagination ability
Star Builders, Houston, TX
- Represent the employer in a professional manner
- Maintain a high degree of respect as well as professionalism for both clients and colleagues
- Paint the interior and exterior of buildings using a spray gun, brushes, and roller brushes
- Maintain quality control, hence ensuring the painting demands of clients
- Motivate staff members to carry out their jobs at their best and get maximum customer satisfaction
- Assist customers in selecting colors for their home
AAA Renovators, Houston, TX
- Worked in a team-oriented fast-paced environment in order to deliver an extraordinary customer experience
- Operated paint equipment as well as power tools
- Refinished fixtures and furniture such as chairs, benches, and tables
- Protected surfaces for painting, by covering the surface with appropriate fillers
- Applied the proper waterproofing and weather paints
- Repaired walls using fillers to close holes and cracks
Associate’s Degree in Fine Arts
ABC College – Houston, TX
Current Texas Driver’s License
Houston Painters Organization – Member