Writing an excellent House Painter resume is not an easy venture. If you want to write a good one, then it is really helpful to check some resume examples before starting to write your own.
As resume writing is an ongoing process, therefore, keep your resume updated by checking the latest resume examples.
House Painter Resume Tips
• When writing a resume for House Painter job, keep in mind that it is not sufficient to write only past experiences.
• You also need to mention your qualifications, skills, and talents in a logical form.
Here is a sample of a house painter resume which will guide you on how to build a compelling resume for house painter position.
House Painter Resume Example
21 Springdale Street NT, Apt 55 – Houston, TX 65455
(999) 000-0000, [Email Address]
❖❖ HOUSE PAINTER ❖❖
Bringing strong ethics, teamwork ability, and customer service-oriented attitude.
Highly-motivated House Painter with extensive experience in domestic interior and exterior structure painting and refinishing. Adept at color selection, special effects management, and cost estimations. Ability to discuss paint deployment plans, time limit, and requirements with clients. Use and mix both traditional and sophisticated paint applications to ensure that painting procedures are done professionally in tight deadlines.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• Knowledge of different kinds of paints and paint mixtures
• Colors mixing
• Matching paints using computer applications
• Project organization
• Excellent imagination ability
Star Builders, Houston, TX | August 2004 – Present
• Represent the employer in a professional manner
• Maintain a high degree of respect as well as professionalism for both clients and colleagues
• Paint interior and exterior of buildings using a spray gun, brushes, and roller brushes
• Maintain quality control, hence ensure the painting demands of clients
• Motivate staff members to carry out their jobs at their best, therefore get maximum customer satisfaction
• Assist customers in selecting colors for their home
AAA Renovators, Houston, TX | June 1999 – July 2004
• Worked in a team-oriented fast-paced environment in order to deliver an extraordinary customer experience
• Operated paint equipment as well as power tools
• Refinished fixtures and furniture such as chairs, benches, and tables
• Protected surfaces for painting, by covering the surface with appropriate fillers
• Applied the proper waterproofing and weather paints
• Repaired walls using fillers to close holes and cracks
CITY COLLEGE – Houston, TX, 2005
Associate’s Degree in Fine Arts
Current Texas Driver’s License
Houston Painters Organization – Member
Last updated on