Hospital file clerks work in the healthcare industry. They are responsible for creating and maintaining patient records.
If you are looking for a job in this position, you may need to possess a set of experience and skills that are necessary to do this job correctly.
This resume sample will tell you all that you need to write in a resume when applying as a Hospital File Clerk.
Related: File Clerk Resume Sample
Hospital File Clerk Resume Example
1029 Quail Ridge
La Vernia, TX 66363
Results-driven file clerk with 9+ years of work experience in sorting and filing records, and performing clerical and front office duties. Exceptional talent for providing technical assistance to ensure the accuracy of paperwork. In-depth understanding of assessing information to log them effectively. Able to work professionally with confidential information.
COFRE SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
• Demonstrated accuracy in filing work
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to organize work with priorities in mind
• Able to manage a high volume of work in a busy environment
• Built the logging system from scratch following a system crash that wiped out the entire database.
• Coordinated efforts with the administrative staff to manage data segregation.
Hospital File Clerk
TX Healthcare – La Vernia, TX
Mar 2016 – Present
• Organize, retrieve and update patient information
• Maintain productivity logs
• Purge outdated records
• Implement new filing strategies as and when required
• Perform selected clerical and administrative staff
• Log all paper files taken out by hospital staff and follow up on the return
• Ensure all records are in alphabetical, numeric, or chronological order as prescribed
S&B Administrative Services, Ltd – Houston, TX
May 2007 – Mar 2016
• Opened, sorted, and routed an assortment of mail to suitable individuals and locations
• Entered necessary information from documents into the computer
• Maintained an exact and complete filing system
• Copied documents for distribution
Bachelor of Business Administration
University of Texas, Houston TX
Major: Accounting and Finance