Electrical estimators work for either electricians or construction projects to provide cost estimates. They analyze materials and labor to figure out just what kind of equipment and wiring is needed, its estimate, and how to use it effectively.
Special skills and knowledge in electrical drawings and blueprints are required to work efficiently as an electrical estimator.
If you are looking for a job as an electrical estimator, the following resume sample may come in handy.
Related: Cover Letter for Estimator Resume
Electrical Estimator Resume Example
736 Common Street
Hingham, MA 73635
Record of providing economical and accurate estimates to diverse electrical and construction projects.
Over 14 years of experience in analyzing specifications and proposals to prepare time and cost estimates. Track record of conducting special studies to establish standard cost data. Recognized for designing concept drawings and estimating costs for budget and fixed lump sum pricing. A meticulous individual who enjoys working with others and follows commands perfectly. Good attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to read and decrypt blueprints
• Able to solicit bid prices from venIn-depth
n depth knowledge of electrical code and field
• Proficient in using estimate software
• Working knowledge of SharePoint and ConEst
• Comprehensive computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Introduced a complex system that checks for design completeness and provides the estimated budget.
• Participated in the budgeting concept and analysis teamwork to figure out standardized costs of materials and labor.
Construction Pro, Hingham, MA
1/2016 – Present
• Analyze blueprints and specifications to figure out labor, material, and time costs.
• Attend bid meetings and pre-bid meetings.
• Review relevant data to determine the cost of materials and requirements for labor.
• Prepare electrical cost estimates for different construction projects.
City Electrical Company, Hingham, MA
11/2007 – 1/2016
• Conducted studies to develop effective cost reductions
• Solicited subcontractor prices
• Organized and prepared the scope of work and price proposals
• Prepared quotes
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
Miami University, Hingham, MA – 2007
Major: Construction Management