A program support assistant is responsible for collecting and compiling data and program information. S/he is also required to prepare execute and track program specific information.
In order to get this job, a candidate needs to communicate his/her skills and capabilities; such as ability to organize and retrieve computerized data, create reports of data, analyse data for discrepancies and refer to suitable area for completion.
Following is a good sample resume of program support clerk. You may use this type of resume template when preparing your job application.
Program Support Clerk Resume Sample
21 Example Street, Lyons, NJ 65874
(999) 999-7777, [Email Address]
Seeking a Program Support Clerk position at the Department of Veteran Affairs utilizing clerical, customer service and problem solving skills to contribute to the mission of department.
Summary of Qualifications
• 6 months’ experience in clerical position
• Highly skilled in typing, scheduling and gathering information and maintaining confidential files
• Demonstrated ability of communicating with tact and diplomacy
• Thorough understanding of screening and transferring calls
• In-depth knowledge of medical office rules and regulations
• Proven record of following policy and procedures, and performing clerical duties
• Able to use a fax machine, telephone, copier and scanner
• Substantial knowledge of responding to a high volume of phone calls
June 2011 – Present
ABC Hospital, Lyons, NJ 65874
Program Support Clerk
• Provided customer service to patients and employees
• Maintained automated and written records
• Collected information for reports, memos, publications and forms
• Maintained medical and other files
• Arranged tests and exams for potential employees
• Proofread mail for typing errors
High School Diploma, Lyons High School, Lyons, NJ – 2010
• Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel
• Automation equipment and computer software