A resume for an Office Cleaner position is a professional advertisement that needs to be created wisely. It does not matter what kind of cleaning job or industry you are applying for; if your resume is strong, so are your chances of obtaining employment.
What constitutes a compelling resume for an office cleaning job?
You need to mention your qualifications and your experience in a manner that persuades the prospective employer to call you for an interview.
Do you want to see an example?
Take a look at the following resume sample that is written for an office cleaner’s position.
Office Cleaner Resume Example
33 Scenic Avenue, Silver Springs, NV 33392
Eager to provide excellent cleaning services professionally.
Hardworking and dedicated professional with nine years of experience working in different housekeeping capacities. Exceptional knowledge of utilizing cleaning products and chemicals safely. Physically fit and able to perform demanding duties such as bending, kneeling, lifting and pushing. Bilingual: English and Spanish.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
– Dusting – Carpet vacuuming
– Trash Removal – Glass cleaning
– Sweeping – Mopping
URS – Silver Springs, NV
(May 2015 – Present)
• Mix cleaning liquids in safe quantities
• Clean, mop and wash office floors
• Vacuum and shampoo carpets and drapes
• Dust and polish office furniture
• Wash bathroom counters and surfaces
• Replenish bathroom supplies such as soap and towels
• Empty trash bins and ashtrays and ensure that recyclable materials are separated
• Clean windows panes and doors and wipe down wall hangings
• Brush and mop internal staircases
• Ensure that all surfaces are mold-free
• Replace faulty bulbs
• Report maintenance issues
• Cleaned the entire office area within three hours for an urgent meeting called, the participants on which were called in from all over the city
• Awarded Employee of the Year title following exceptional cleaning work
FLANDERS CORPORATION – Silver Springs, NV
(Apr 2011 – May 2015)
• Cleaned and mopped floors in and around the office
• Ensured that carpets and curtains were clean and presentable looking
• Washed restrooms and ensured that all windows and doors were wiped clean
• Handled mold and mildew problems around the office
• Ensured that sinks, taps and draining boards were cleaned regularly
• Mix cleaning liquids in appropriate quantities
• Ensure that cleaning equipment is maintained and stored properly
• Made sure that walkways and parking lots are clean and safe from hazardous materials
• Received a commendation plaque for string work ethics and time management skills
• Stood at the top during annual appraisal for office cleaners and received a bonus for projective a positive work attitude
ABC SCHOOL, Silver Springs, NV – 2005
• Good work ethics
• Willing to learn
• Able to take ownership