A resume for Office Cleaner position is basically a professional advertisement that needs to be created wisely. It does not matter what position or industry you are applying for; if your resume is strong, so are your chances of obtaining employment.
What constitutes a powerful resume for office cleaning job?
You need to mention your qualifications and your experience in a manner that persuade prospective employer to call you for an interview.
Want an example?
Take a look at the following resume sample which is written for an office cleaner’s position.
33 Scenic Avenue ● Silver Springs, NV 33392 ● (999) 999-9999 ● gary @ email . com
Eager to provide excellent cleaning services in a professional manner.
SUMMARY: Hardworking and dedicated professional with 9 years of experience working in different housekeeping capacities. Exceptional knowledge of utilizing cleaning products and chemicals in a safe manner. Physically fit and able to perform demanding duties such as bending, kneeling, lifting and pushing. Bilingual: English and Spanish.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|● Dusting||● Trashing||● Sweeping|
|● Carpet vacuuming||● Glass cleaning||● Mopping|
URS – Silver Springs, NV (June 2007 – Present)
• Mix cleaning liquids in safe quantities
• Clean, mop and wash office floors
• Vacuum and shampoo carpets and drapes
• Dust and polish office furniture
• Wash bathroom counters and surfaces
• Replenish bathroom supplies such as soap and towels
• Empty trash bins and ashtrays and ensure that recyclable materials are separated
• Clean windows panes and doors and wipe down wall hangings
• Brush and mop internal staircases
• Ensure that all surfaces are dust and mold free
• Replace faulty bulbs
• Report maintenance issues
• Cleaned the entire office area within three hours for an urgent meeting called, the participants on which were called in from all over the city
• Awarded Employee of the Year title following exceptional cleaning work
FLANDERS CORPORATION – Silver Springs, NV (June 2006 – May 2007)
• Cleaned and mopped floors in and around the office
• Ensured that carpets and curtains were clean and presentable looking
• Washed restrooms and ensured that all windows and doors were wiped clean
• Handled mold and mildew problems around the office
• Ensured that sinks, taps and draining boards were cleaned regularly
• Mix cleaning liquids in appropriate quantities
• Ensure that cleaning equipment is maintained and stored properly
• Made sure that walkways and parking lots are clean and safe from hazardous materials
• Received a commendation plaque for string work ethics and time management skills
• Stood at the top during annual appraisal for office cleaners and received a bonus for projective a positive work attitude
ABC SCHOOL, Silver Springs, NV – 2005
• Good work ethics • Willing to learn • Able to take ownership
Last updated on