Hospital cleaners are individuals that provide services so that a hospital is clean at all times.
They are expected to mop floors and scrub bathrooms along with cleaning a number of other places. This is what a resume for a typical hospital cleaner looks like.
The key to getting a Hospital Cleaner job is to write an eye-catching resume and target it to the requirements of the employer every time you apply for a new job.
Keep in mind you must get the reader’s attention within 5 – 15 seconds by outlining what you can do for the hospital.
No matter which hospital/organization you are applying as a cleaner, be sure to scan through the following example as you’re sure to find an excellent idea to use in your own, unique resume.
Sample Resume for Hospital Cleaner Position
839 Deerhorn Drive, Laurel, MT 66353
Looking for a position as a Hospital Cleaner with MT Hospital utilizing well-polished skills in undertaking daily cleaning and general maintenance work of a hospital.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 9+ years of extensive experience working as a Cleaner within healthcare facilities
• Highly skilled in undertaking general cleaning of all non-clinical areas of the hospital
• In-depth knowledge of maintaining stocks of cleaning equipment and materials
• Hands-on experience in mixing detergents and cleaners in a safe manner
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS A HOSPITAL CLEANER
• Demonstrated excellent cleanliness acumen by keeping the hospital premises absolutely clean and safe
• Awarded the title of Employee of the Year following supervisor feedback
Family Health Hospital – Laurel, MT
2015 – Present
• Clean and scrub hospital floors
• Gather trash and empty trash bins
• Service and clean bathrooms
• Clean and polish furniture and fixtures
Lakeridge Hospital – Laurel, MT
2009 – 2015
• Mixed water and detergents to make potent but safe cleaning material
• Polished floors and shampoo carpets
• Cleaned lab equipment as required
• Cleaned chimneys and connecting pipes
High School Diploma
Laurel High School, Laurel, MT
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & STRENGTHS
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team
• Physically agile
• Well organized with a profound ability to multitask