Hospital cleaners are individuals that provide services so that a hospital is clean at all times.
They are expected to mop floors and scrub bathrooms along with cleaning a number of other places. This is what a resume for a typical hospital cleaner looks like.
The significance of Hospital Cleaner Resume
The key to getting a Hospital Cleaner job is to write an eye-catching resume and target it to the requirements of the employer every time you apply for a new job.
Keep in mind you must get the reader’s attention within 5 – 15 seconds by outlining what you can do for the hospital.
No matter which hospital/organization you are applying as a cleaner, be sure to scan through the following example as you’re sure to find an excellent idea to use in your own, unique resume.
Hospital Cleaner Resume Example
|John Bronson|| 839 Deerhorn Drive, Laurel, MT 66353
(999) 929-9119, Email
Looking for a position as a Hospital Cleaner with MT Hospital utilizing well-polished skills in undertaking daily cleaning and general maintenance work of a hospital.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 9+ years of extensive experience working as a Cleaner within healthcare facilities
• Highly skilled in undertaking general cleaning of all non-clinical areas of the hospital
• In-depth knowledge of maintaining stocks of cleaning equipment and materials
• Hands on experience in mixing detergents and cleaners in a safe manner
• Demonstrated excellent cleanliness acumen by keeping the hospital premises absolutely clean and safe
• Awarded the title of Employee of the Year following supervisor feedback
Family Health Hospital – Laurel, MT | 2015 – Present
• Clean and scrub hospital floors
• Gather trash and empty trash bins
• Service and clean bathrooms
• Clean and polish furniture and fixtures
Lakeridge Hospital – Laurel, MT | 2009 – 2015
• Mixed water and detergents to make potent but safe cleaning material
• Polished floors and shampoo carpets
• Cleaned lab equipment as required
• Cleaned chimneys and connecting pipes
High School Diploma
Laurel High School, Laurel, MT
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & STRENGTHS
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team
• Physically agile
• Well organized with a profound ability to multitask