Overview and Guidelines
An objective statement for Office Manager resume is not just a pretty adornment. In fact, it serves a broader purpose, and that is to attract employers to read the rest of your resume. Many job seekers opt not to write a resume objective; but if you do, it will just go in your favor.
There is a lot of ways that you can write an office manager resume objective. You ensure that the objective is relevant to the job description provided by a specific employer. Most resume experts believe that it is unprofessional to write a resume objective in the first person or use a pronoun – this means no “I” or “me.”
Depending on which kind of office setting you are applying, you need to choose the words very rightly. Mention your talent in an objective statement so that an employer is attracted towards the rest of your resume.
If you are an office manager, you will need to highlight your ability to handle staff and office work effectively. The following are some examples of resume objectives for office managers.
Sample Objectives for Office Manager Resume
• Energetic, dependable administrative services professional seeking a position as an Office Manager at Nanbiosym utilizing ability to manage supplies, supervise personnel, set goals and handle records.
• Results-driven Office Manager, looking for a position with HighPoint Global. Bringing expertise in staff hiring and training, personnel management, record keeping and clerical work to ensure smooth office working.
• Top-performing, methodical professional eager to obtain an Office Manager position with Technical Management Resources. Offers 13+ years’ track record of planning, budgeting and controlling to ensure effective office operations.
• To work for UNC Charlotte as an Office Manager using two years’ experience in handling general office management tasks to ensure smooth office functions.
• Seeking an Office Manager position with Tetra Hurst employing skills in scheduling projects, performing marketing activities and managing the various aspects of office management to ensure appropriate functionality of the office.