Child Caregivers are responsible for maintaining a safe, hygienic, organized and friendly environment for the children and their families to act in together. They teach suitable social responses to infants and children such as interaction and admiration.
To apply for child caregiver resume, an applicant needs a cover letter and resume. If written wisely, these documents increase the chances of the interview.
To make an effective resume, you need to customize your resume as per requirements of the prospective employer.
Take a look at the following sample to get an idea how to make your resume.
Child Caregiver Resume Example
651 Westwood Street ● Houston TX 41574 ● (000) 658-91479 ● [Email]
ENERGETIC CHILD CAREGIVER
Creating activities to support the mental and physical development of children.
• 5+ years of experience working with infants to school age children
• Current CPR and First Aid training
• Neat appearance and professional conduct
• Punctual, hard-working, trustworthy and able to inspire confidence in the parents
|• Patience||• Meal preparation||• Dress children|
|• Child education||• Mental development||• Social interaction|
|• Communication||• Flexible approach||• Peers respect|
|• MS Office Suite||• Play area sanitation||• Diaper changing|
ABC Childcare Agency, Houston, TX | 2014 – Present
• Effectively control all children in the child watch room.
• Ensure the safety and well-being of the children at all times.
• Engage kids in activities appropriate to their age by playing with them.
• Maintain a secure and healthy environment for children.
• Ensure that parents follow the “sign in/out” actions consistent with company policies.
• Monitor toys and tools and sharp edges for potential risky conditions.
• Attend staff meetings and provide solutions for problems.
Cherokee Nation – Tahlequah, OK | 2011 – 2014
• Provided ongoing child-care while monitoring children’s behavior and activities.
• Arranged and initiated age-appropriate activities and games.
• Prepared nutritious meals.
• Changed diapers and bathed children.
• Maintained a comfortable and safe environment for the children.
• Kept an eye on the health of the children.
General Education Degree
CITY SCHOOL, Houston, TX – 2005
• Good health and able to work in night shifts
• Very enthusiastic and positive approach towards the well-being of children
Last updated on