Child Caregivers are responsible for maintaining safe, hygienic, organized and friendly environment for the children and their families to act in together. They teach suitable social responses to infants and children such as interaction and admiration.
In order to apply for child caregiver resume, an applicant needs a cover letter and resume. If written wisely, these documents increase the chances of interview.
In order to make an effective resume, you need to customize your resume as per requirements of prospective employer.
Look at the following sample to get an idea how to make your resume.
Child Caregiver Resume Example
651 Example Street ● Houston TX 41574 ● (000) 999-91479 ● anna @ email . com
ENERGETIC CHILD CAREGIVER
Track record of creating activities to support mental and physical development of children.
• 5 years of experience working for infants to school aged children
• Current CPR and First Aid training
• Neat appearance and professional conduct
• Punctual, hard-working, trustworthy and able to inspire confidence in the parents
|• Patience||• Meal preparation||• Dress children|
|• Child education||• Mental development||• Social interaction|
|• Communication||• Flexible approach||• Peers respect|
|• MS Office Suite||• Play area sanitation||• Diaper changing|
Child Caregiver | ABC Childcare Agency, Houston, TX | May 2011 – Jan 2015
• Effectively controlled all children in the child watch room
• Ensured the safety and well-being of the children at all times
• Engaged kids in activities appropriate to their age by playing with them
• Maintained a secure and healthy environment for the children
• Ensured that parents follow the “sign in/out” actions consistent with company policies
• Monitored toys and tools and sharp edges for potential risky conditions
• Attended staff meetings and provided solutions for problems
Baby Sitter | Cherokee Nation – Tahlequah, OK | Summer 2009
• Provided ongoing child-care while monitoring children’s behavior and activities
• Arranged and initiated age appropriate activities and games
• Prepared nutritious meals
• Changed diapers and bathed children
• Maintained a comfortable and safe environment for the children
• Kept an eye on the health of the children
General Education Degree: CITY SCHOOL, Houston, TX – 2005
• Good health and able to work in night shifts
• Very enthusiastic and positive approach towards the well-being of children