An infant caregiver is responsible for managing a small group of infants. They carry out activities that make sure the health, safety, and growth of each child in the group.
A good resume for the position of Infant Caregiver will increase your chances of being hired.
The following resume sample for infant/children caregiver will provide you with the basic idea how to write your own.
43 Example Lane, Houston TX 98888
(000) 987-7689, s.smith @ email . com
PROFILE: Extremely dependable Infant Caregiver with 8 years of progressive experience in handling children and infants. In-depth knowledge of safety issues regarding potential threats and hazards. Excellent time management skills with a special focus on quality of work. Special talent for remaining calm and peaceful in emergency situations and handling adverse situations wisely. Experience working with diverse populations. Known to develop positive and authentic relationships with families and coworkers.
• Communicate correctly and effectively with parents
• Demonstrated ability to remain flexible with child routines
• Able to react and move speedily
• Proven record of working with infants of different age groups
INFANT CAREGIVING EXPERIENCE
2010 – Present
Houston Infant Caregiving, Houston, TX
• Organize room for entrance of children
• Welcome each parent and baby on daily basis
• Meet the affecting needs of every infant: talk with, smile at and love every child
• Satisfy the developmental needs of each baby: read to, play with, and entertain using different ways
• Clean room at the end of day
• Complete baby gram for parents each day outlining baby’s care and needs
• Take care of the infants every day physical needs: diapering and feeding
• Plan and execute particular activities for babies
• Give complete attention to children and watch cautiously for safety hazards
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
High School Diploma, CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS, Houston, TX – 2008
First aid and current CPR
STRONG REFERENCES available