Culinary Chef Resume Tips
A Culinary Chef’s expertise, creativity, qualifications, and knowledge written on the resume decide the place where they could use their culinary talents.
Treat your Culinary Chef resume as a preamble to your job hunting process.
Think and create a list of every culinary-related skill you possess.
By doing substantial homework, you will be able to create a resume for a culinary chef position that grabs the reader’s attention instantly.
The following resume sample for the position of Culinary Chef will give you an excellent resource to prepare your resume.
See also: Chef Resume Summary
Culinary Chef Resume Example
34th Example Avenue, Pleasanton, CA 52471
Exceeding customers’ expectations and gaining their trust for seven years.
• 7+ years of progressive experience in different restaurant and food service settings.
• Demonstrated ability to develop resourceful products and menu items to meet both timelines and resources.
• Post-certification training in cuisines and food systems.
• In-depth knowledge of safe food handling.
• Translating new ideas into product prototypes
• Monitoring the latest food trends by attending food shows and surfing the internet
• Advising culinary teams on recipe development
• Observing the competitive advantage of new products work
Safeway Inc – Pleasanton, CA | 2013-Present
• Managed a group of 6 cooks
• Prepared different types of culinary items
• Assisted executive chefs and food technologists
• Functioned as a resource for translating pertinent Culinary trends
• Participated in identifying new product opportunities
• Developed a prototype to show concepts
• Gave culinary training and knowledge to help the product development teams
The Kroger Company – Cincinnati, OH | 2011-2013
• Oversaw and coached Deli workers on product preparation and presentation
• Ensured that employees adhere to all food safety, HACCP and cleanliness procedures
• Engaged customers at peak hours through building relations, soliciting feedback and ensuring customer pleasure
• Assisted executive chef in tracking shrink on day by day basis
• Participated in meetings and functions of the business
• Assisted executive chef in taking part in social events, fundraising and other media events
Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
City College, Pleasanton, CA – 2007
• Good communication skills
• Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously