Candidates use resume for Café Assistant position to clarify their career goal, qualifications, and strengths to a recruiter.
Remember, it is not a history of your professional life and should not reflect as such.
Instead, it should be targeted and written with the intention of creating interest at the employer’s end, and persuade him to call you for an interview or to provide further credentials.
The following resume and this cover letter for cafe assistant are designed to help you in your job application process.
Cafe Assistant Resume Example
12 Smithridge Park, Reno, NV 77770
To obtain employment as a Café Assistant at ABC Café using strong hospitality skills and customer care experience to provide uppermost services and turn customers into regulars.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Five years of dedicated experience working in the café setting
• Good working knowledge of café operations, financials and control systems
• Able to clean and maintain work and kitchen area
• Hands-on experience in accurately taking payments for food and other items purchased by customers
• Knowledge of food service practice in addition to beverage creation principals
• Increased customer base by 33% by making necessary changes in an otherwise not too enticing menu.
• Worked closely with kitchen staff and managers to introduce new dishes and flatware to bring more customers aboard.
Café Aleezah- Reno, NV | Jun 2013 – Present
• Take orders and deliver to the kitchen.
• Deliver orders to the customers.
• Maintain fast, accurate and positive customer relations.
• Assist café staff with daily menu offerings.
• Take payment and perform cashier duties as needed.
• Clean and maintain kitchen area.
High School Diploma
Reno City School, Reno, NV – 2005
SPECIAL SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
• Effective written and oral communications skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated work experience with cash handling and accounting
• Amiable to flexible work schedule