Candidates use resume for the Café Assistant position to clarify their career goal, qualifications, and strengths to a recruiter.
Keep in mind that it is not a history of your professional life and should not reflect as such.
Instead, it should be targeted and written with the intention of creating interest at the employer’s end, and persuading them to call you for an interview or to provide further credentials.
The following resume and this cover letter for cafe assistant are designed to help you in your job application process.
Cafe Assistant Resume Sample
12 Smithridge Park, Reno, NV 77770
To obtain employment as a Café Assistant at ABC Café, using strong hospitality skills and customer care experience to provide uppermost services and turn customers into regulars.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 5+ years of dedicated experience working in the café setting.
• Good working knowledge of café operations, financials, and control systems.
• Able to clean and maintain work and kitchen areas.
• Hands-on experience in accurately taking payments for food and other items purchased by customers.
• Knowledge of foodservice practice in addition to beverage creation principles.
Café Aleezah- Reno, NV
Sep 2018 – Present
• Increased customer base by 33% by making necessary changes in an otherwise not too enticing menu.
• Worked closely with kitchen staff and managers to introduce new dishes and flatware to bring more customers aboard.
• Take orders and deliver to the kitchen
• Deliver orders to the customers
• Maintain fast, accurate, and positive customer relations
• Assist café staff with daily menu offerings
• Take payment and perform cashier duties as needed
• Clean and maintain kitchen area
Food Service Aide
ABC Cafeteria – Reno, NV
Jun 2014 – Sep 2018
• Ensured the availability of proper products and adequate supplies
• Helped with the ingredient control and panning of food items
• Served food and drinks to customers
• Prepared food and beverages as required
• Assisted cooks with food preparation, panning, and portioning
• Cleaned kitchen and dining areas
Food Handler’s Certificate
Food Service Worker Certificate
High School Diploma
Reno City School, Reno, NV
SPECIAL SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
• Effective written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated cash handling and accounting skills
• Flexible work schedule