Store assistants work in retail environments where their main responsibility is to manage store operations.
This may include greeting customers, asking them what they are looking for, assisting them in decision making and managing inventory to ensure smooth running.
They assist store managers with a lot of duties as well which may include employee scheduling, personnel problems and of course cash handling.
If you have interest in working in retail, the following resume will help you apply for a position in this capacity.
Store Assistant Resume Example
4400 Kiowa Avenue | Towner, CO 88883 | (000) 589-8544 | gavin @ email . com
STORE ASSISTANT – RETAIL
Energetic and extremely dependable individual with 9 years’ progressively responsible experience in retail and customer service arena. Conversant with handling store functions to ensure smooth working conditions. Well-versed in setting priorities for self and for the store team. Known for improving store efficiency in order to achieve operational objectives.
|• Customer Service||• Sales & Marketing||• Inventory Management|
|• Cash Handling||• Merchandise Placement||• Teamwork|
|• Communication||• Organization||• Display Techniques|
|• Complaints Resolution||• Relationships Building||• Professional Appearance|
ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN RETAIL
• Met sales goals consistently from 2007 to 2013
• Increased customer base by 66% in 12 months by employing excellence in customer service provision and ensuring recurring business
• Greet customers as they arrive and provide product information
• Guide customer to appropriate aisles
• Operate the cash register
• Manage store displays
• Work out marketing and sales strategies at the store level
• Manage inventory and stocking
• Assist in ordering products and arranging them on shelves
• Manage employee schedules
• Assisted customers in looking for choice products
• Stocked shelves appropriately
• Assisted in managing inventories
• Provided support in making employee schedules
Diploma : ABC HIGH SCHOOL, Towner, CO – 2005
“I bring exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, ability to multitask and working knowledge of advanced retail operations.”