Writing a good resume for the Instructional Assistant position entails that you worked hard to prepare your job application package to bring your relevant background to the notice of a prospective employer.
How to Write an Excellent Resume for Instructional Assistant Position?
Do a personal evaluation and define your job-related skills and qualifications to yourself before you type them up.
Use the following template and this cover letter for an Instructional Assistant job to get a successful interview call.
Instructional Assistant Resume Sample
99 Durham Road
Los Angeles, CA 87447
Teaching assisting | Instructional Experience | Friendly Attitude
• Diligent and passionate instructional assistant with 9 years of practical experience working in different schools.
• Ability to plan and deliver vibrant, engaging, and creative lessons.
• Hands-on experience in reinforcing and maintaining the school’s culture with particular attention to behavior systems and cultural tools.
• Highly skilled in generating reports and recommendations for actions to instructors and deans.
• Able to maintain a high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality of information about students.
• Able to serve as a researcher and assist substitute teachers with the ongoing curriculum in the absence of a regular teacher.
• Prepared curriculum singlehandedly that catered to the individual needs of students with reference to age, IQ, and physical ability.
• Introduced a student evaluation system that checks student progress through a series of quizzes and mental exercises.
Durham Public School, Los Angeles, CA
2018 – Present
• Assist the lead teachers in devising special strategies in accordance with the skills of individual students.
• Inform teachers about problems related to individual students.
• Assist teachers in preparing bulletins, copying materials, and grading papers.
• Operate and maintain equipment used for teaching purposes.
Appleton Learning, Huntsville, AL
2013 – 2018
• Assisted in the formation of the daily and continuing lesson and action plans.
• Prepared, set up, and disassembled instructional materials and actions.
• Conducted knowledge activities with students.
• Handled and secured materials.
• Provided clerical support for particular projects and events.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
PennState University, Los Angeles, CA – 2009
Major: Elementary Education
• Demonstrated belief that all students are capable of being high achievers
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to attaining the educational standards
• Proactive approach
• Able to work efficiently under pressure