A cafe assistant cover letter is often sent along with a resume to apply for a new job.
The primary purpose of writing a cover letter is to hook the hiring manager and convince them that you are the best contender for a cafe assistant job.
A good cover letter motivated the hiring manager or employer to view your resume and, eventually, consider you as a good option for the job.
Related: Cafe Assistant Resume
The following is a sample of a cover letter for a Café Assistant which can be utilized by the job seekers.
Sample Cover Letter for a Cafe Assistant Position
7441 Crossbow Drive
Rocky Hill, CT 7484
(830) 847 – 493805
December 7, 2021
Ms. Emma Watson
5949 Sherry Ln #1400
Dallas, TX 75225
Dear Ms. Watson:
This letter and the attached resume are a strong expression of interest in obtaining a Cafe Assistant job at Tyler Technologies. My exceptional food and coffee making and serving skills, as well as customer service acumen, make me an exceptional contender – and your perfect choice too.
My relevant skills include:
• Capable of preparing large amounts of food and drinks within tight deadlines.
• Always follow the day plan for preparing the menu for the meals.
• Trained in maintaining the hygiene of the kitchen area.
• Load lifting capability of 20 kg.
• Able to keep up with the fast-paced environment.
• Can effectively assist other kitchen employees.
• Superb ability to deal with customers efficiently and politely.
I am positive that I would prove to serve as a catalyst to improve the performance of other employees of Tyler Technologies.
I encourage you to take a look at my enclosed resume and set up a meeting to discuss how I can be very useful as a Café Assistant. Thank you for your time and consideration.