A cover letter is often sent along with a resume of Café Assistant.
The primary aim of writing a cover letter is to hook the reader, which in our case is the recruiter, and convince him, so that s/he takes time to review your resume and, eventually, consider you as a good option for the job posting.
The following is a sample of a cover letter for a Café Assistant which can be utilized by the job seekers.
Related: Cafe Assistant Resume
Sample Cover Letter for a Cafe Assistant
7441 Crossbow Drive
Rocky Hill, CT 7484
(830) 847 – 493805
March 6, 2018
Ms. Emma Watson
5949 Sherry Ln #1400
Dallas, TX 75225
Dear Ms. Watson:
Please consider the attached resume for the vacant position of a Cafe Assistant at Tyler Technologies. My customer service proficiency and exceptional hospitality skills make me an exceptional contender – and your perfect choice too.
My relevant skills include:
• Capable of preparing large amounts of food within competitive deadlines.
• Always follow the day plan for preparing the menu for the meals.
• Trained in maintaining hygiene of the kitchen area.
• Lifting capability of at least 35 kg.
• Able to keep up with the fast-paced environment.
• Can effectively assist other kitchen employees.
• Superb ability to deal with customers efficiently and compassionately.
Having read the stated job description attentively; I feel that, with the aforesaid skills, I am a very good option for this position at your company’s cafe. I am positive that I would prove to serve as a catalyst for the performance of other the employees of Tyler Technologies.
I encourage you to take a look at my enclosed resume and arrange a meeting /call to discuss how I can be very useful as a Café Assistant. Thank you for your time.