Servers or bartenders are usually the first point of contact in an establishment that serves food and drinks. They greet guests and customers, seat them and ask them for their orders. They are expected to mix drinks appropriately and look after his work area.
Servers / bartenders serve food and alcohol and also manage tables in terms of organizing and cleaning them. They also perform stocking duties and inventory depending on their individual work setting.
If you are a high school graduate who is looking for a position of server/bartender, the following resume sample will help you in this regard.
7837 Landry Boulevard • Spring, TX 67399 • Cell: (000) 412-5444 • Email:
PROFILE: Dedicated Server/Bartender with over 3 years’ progressive experience working in diverse hospitality settings. Skilled in mixing and serving food and beverages using modern techniques and good judgment. A proactive individual who anticipates guests’ needs and fulfill them accordingly. Conversant with managing cash and credit card transactions.
• Well-versed in mixing soda, liquor, sugar and bitters
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Proven ability to work well with people of different backgrounds
• ‘Can do’ attitude
• Able to work independently and in a team environment
Hilton Suites – Spring, TX | Feb 2010 – Present
• Greet customers as they enter and seat them appropriately
• Ask for orders and fill food and beverage orders as required
• Deliver orders to the customers after ensuring accuracy
• Serve alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks as instructed
• Ensure service station is well stocked
• Ensure all food items are prepared to the highest of standards
• Clean up after the customers have left
Marriott – Spring, TX | May 2009 – Jan 2010
• Provided exceptional guest service
• Set up stations and made the bar stocked for operation
• Cleaned and organized the whole premises
• Maintained storage areas, service stations and dining room
• Upheld visual appearance standards of bar
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
OLCC Servers Permit – Current
Food Handlers Card – Current
High school Diploma
Spring High School, Spring, TX – 2008
Last updated on