No company hires an unskilled individual. The problem is that most employers find out that an employee is not as skilled as they would like him to be.
Instead of taking the risk of being sacked when an employer realizes that you are not the person he wanted to hire, work on your abilities.
If your skills set matches the requirements of the company that you are applying to, there isn’t a problem. If not, you might want to rethink applying for the job. And if you do decide to apply, make sure that you offer sizeable information about your skills and abilities in your resume and cover letter.
Resumes and cover letters are difficult to create and an additional section may not be such a welcoming idea.
However, this really is the best way that you can convince the employer to give you a chance. Need help with writing skills statements? Here are some examples:
12 Sample Hard Skills for Burger King Job
- Highly experienced in following set Burger King recipes to prepare and serve food.
- Well-versed in cooking, marinating, frying, and grilling food items according to established protocols and procedures.
- Skilled in manning the front counter in a manner that is conducive to good customer services.
- Exceptionally talented in taking and recording customers’ orders and providing them with suggestions on additional food or beverage items as part of suggestive selling endeavors.
- Deeply familiar with maintaining appropriate portion control in accordance with Burger King’s policies.
- Documented success in anticipating customers’ tastes and likes and providing them with correlating suggestions.
- Qualified to prepare and pack food items according to set procedures dictated by the company.
- Competent in operating cash registers and tallying cash with receipts at the end of each shift.
- Highly experienced in handling food rotation activities to ensure freshness of food items and decrease chances of spoilage.
- Proven record of effectively and efficiently cleaning and maintaining kitchen equipment such as fryers, grills, and ovens.
- Exceptional ability to ensure continuous cleanliness and sanitization of work areas, in a bid to stay at par with Burger King’s standards for maintenance.
- Track record of serving customers in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner, aimed at ensuring a high number of satisfied customers.