An audit associate requires the conduction of collaboration sessions or discussions with key leaders within the client company.
They are responsible for preparing accounting-related reports and providing financial analysis upon completion of fieldwork to improve internal client controls and accounting procedures.
A resume for the Audit Associate position summarizes and highlights the most positive and relevant traits of a candidate.
It must be a well-tailored and individually written document that sells your skills most efficiently.
An employer usually spends 30-60 seconds scanning your resume, so make it targeted, clear, and to the point.
The following resume example will help you in the following areas:
• The essential sections of an Audit Associate’s resume.
• Tailoring your information to every employer by matching your expertise, proficiencies, experience, and accomplishments to that employer’s requirements.
• Assessing your key skills and using examples of them to develop your resume’s content.
Audit Associate Resume Example
Walter G. Lewin
ZZ-332 Street #3
Houston TX 75935
Highly detail-oriented audit associate with 10 years of hands-on experience in current accounting practices. Skilled in auditing public accounts and meeting clients’ requirements. Ability to handle client engagements from start to finish. Excellent business acumen with the ability to manage the budget, direct staff, and complete financial statements and audits. Maintain a unique working relationship with all levels of clients.
• Preparing accounting-related reports
• Conducting audit planning activities
• Preparing or revising audit programs
• Gathering information from the stakeholders
• Reviewing and compiling financial data
• Conducting collaboration sessions
JPMorgan Chase – Boston, MA
[2015 – Present]
• Support in preparing audit reports for presentations
• Evaluate operational and internal controls procedures to ensure agreement
• Help in auditing joint ventures and subsidies nationally
• Audit records to determine liabilities, and compliance with tax laws
• Review taxpayer accounts, and carried out audits on-site, by connection, and by summoning taxpayers to the organization
CarMax Corporate – Hastings, NE
[2008 – 2015]
• Tested assure adherence to policies and procedures and regulatory requirements of the firm
• Maintained effectiveness of the control systems mainly for Wealth Management Sector
• Adapted and adhered to the firm’s procedures and policies
• Took care of microcomputer applications
• Developed and sustained relationships with clients
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
• Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
Marco State University, Olympia, WA
• Analytical and quick at numbers
• Self-motivated and able to take the initiative
• Demonstrated ability to act with urgency