An employer will be very happy to see your resume for an accounting associate position unless you have forgotten to put in a resume objective.
This part of the resume is crucial to its success. Why?
Because the accounting associate resume objective stares right into the face of a hiring manager when he picks up the document.
It is important to realize that the objective will pave the way for the rest of the resume.
For instance, writing how good you are at handling accounting processes in your resume objective will give the hiring manager a holder to base your skills on.
Technically, your resume objective should focus on your knowledge of accounting processes and procedures.
Since an objective is a short piece of information, one has to be limited in what one writes.
But this limitation should not affect the content of your resume objective.
See also: Accounting Associate Cover Letter
Here is how you can write a resume objective on an accounting associate resume:
Accounting Associate Resume Objectives
• Highly skilled Accounting Associate with 10+ years of solid track record. Presently looking for a position at Locomotives Inc. by providing the benefit of exceptional skills in maintaining all accounting records and producing timely reports, analysis, and statements in accordance with company policies.
• Seeking a position as an Accounting Associate at Packaging Corporation by employing demonstrated expertise in preparing monthly finance and accounting documents in accordance with set protocols. Effectively able to assist accountants and auditors in handling discrepancies and variances in accounting entries.
• Desire an Accounting Associate position at Axiom Law. Offering well-placed proficiencies in handling accounts receivables and payables, and managing payroll processes. Adept at preparing journal entries for revenue and revenue-related accounts.
• To work as an Accounting Associate at Miller’s Co. by offering exceptional skills in serving as primary audit support for revenue and accounts receivable and payable-based requests such as contracts, invoices, and payments.
• To obtain a position as an Accounting Associate at Treble Muskan Corporation. Eager to apply competence in assisting accountants and auditors with bookkeeping, clerical duties, and accounts management.
• Looking for a position as an Accounting Associate at Shamrock Foods by employing exceptional skills in creating and maintaining accounting systems. Unmatched ability to handle discrepancies according to specified protocols and instructions.
• Motivated, resourceful, and well-organized Accounting Associate with over 4 years of experience. Currently looking for a position at Zivaro by offering exceptional knowledge of complex accounting systems and procedures.