A resume and cover letter for mail clerk position is an integral part of every job application.
Here are some guidelines for writing a Mail Clerk Resume:
– Mention your knowledge and skills in mailroom management and mail handling.
– Convince the employer that you are better than other candidates by mentioning some of your achievements as a mail clerk.
Mail Clerk Resume Sample
701 King Avenue, Columbus, OH 36987
MAIL ROOM CLERK
High-potential mail clerk with six years of hands-on experience in managing all functions of busy mail rooms. Skilled in analyzing and routing incoming mail materials with close and overlapping destinations. In-depth knowledge of multipart and sensitive file classification systems.
• Giving advice and help to clients and other mail clerks.
• Tracking listings of present assignments and monitor office moves and misdirected mail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Dedicated and meticulous: high level of accurateness and attention to detail.
• Fluent in English, Spanish, and Italian.
[List your relevant achievements here]
OhioHealth – Columbus, OH Jul 2014 – Present
• Ensure that incoming public inquiries and staff mail are correctly opened, logged, date stamped, and sorted into traditional categories for distribution to appropriate units and staff
• Sort mail for delivery in various ways
• Assist in the organization of the unit mail management system
• Maintain listings of present assignment for persons
Some Company – Columbus, OH May 2011 – Jul 2014
• Assisted other mail clerks regarding ongoing office moves and misdirected mail
• Adjusted and monitored the operation of automated mail processing equipment
• Identified, screened, and prepared files for preservation and disposition
• Identified errors in filing systems
CITY SCHOOL, Columbus, OH
• Able to handle stressful situations easily
• Proven ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work with a diverse group of people
MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint