A resume and cover letter for pool attendant is an initial impression to a potential employer regarding a candidate’s profile and qualifications.
It is your first and last chance to present yourself as a professional, organized, and capable Pool Attendant so that the person reading your resume will like to meet you.
The following Pool Attendant Resume example is written in a way that covers all the aspects which are essential for this job.
See the different sections and bullet points of this sample in order to get a better idea on how to write your resume.
See also: Pool Attendant Cover Letter
Pool Attendant Resume Example
66 Ravine Street, Miami Beach, FL 69852
Contact #, Email Address
• 5+ years’ experience in managing busy pools
• CPR and First Aid Certified
• Highly skilled in ensuring the overall safety of the guests in the pool area
• Well versed in following advanced emergency procedures for rescue
• Able to assist with the opening and closing duties of the pool area
Loews Miami Beach Hotel – Miami Beach, FL | 2013-present
• Patrol pool facilities and implement facility’s set of laws
• Assist the pool manager with opening and closing procedures of the pool
• Take immediate action on public inquiries, concerns, and complaints to resolve issues and develop services
• Handle admission fees, opening, and closing register, and balancing everyday deposits
• Maintain the safety of customers
Hilton Key Largo Grande Resort – Key Largo, FL | 2011-2013
• Performed general cleaning and maintenance of the pool and locker rooms
• Monitored and maintained the safety of customers
• Patrolled and enforced facility rules
High School Diploma
City High School, Largo, FL
• Good customer service skills
• Attention to detail
• Able to work in outdoor conditions
• In-depth knowledge of the pool facility such as length and depth of all pool