A resume and cover letter for pool attendant is an initial impression to a potential employer regarding a candidate’s profile and qualifications.
It is your first and last chance to present yourself as a professional, organized, and capable Pool Attendant so that the person reading your resume will like to meet you.
The following Pool Attendant Resume example is written in a way that covers all the aspects which are important for this job.
66 Example Street, Miami Beach, FL 69852
Contact #, Email Address
Well-mannered and quick professional seeking a position as a Pool Attendant with the Marriott utilizing proven people skills to develop and promote a positive and safe pool environment.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 5+ years’ experience managing busy pools
• CPR and First Aid Certified
• Highly skilled in ensuring the overall safety of the guests in the pool area
• Well versed in following advanced emergency procedures for rescue
• Able to assist with the opening and closing duties of the pool area
Loews Miami Beach Hotel – Miami Beach, FL | May 2013 – Present
• Patrol pool facilities and implement facility’s set of laws
• Assist pool manager with opening and closing procedures of the pool
• Take immediate action on public inquiries, concerns, and complaints to resolve issues and develop services
• Handle admission fees, opening and closing register, and balancing every day deposits Maintain the safety of customers
Hilton Key Largo Grande Resort – Key Largo, FL | Jan 2011 – May 2013
PT Attendant Pool
• Performed general cleaning and every day maintenance of pool facilities and locker rooms
• Monitored and maintained the safety of customers
• Patrolled and enforced facility rules
High School Diploma | High School, Largo, FL | 2010
• Good customer service skills
• Attention to detail
• Able to work in outdoor conditions
• In-depth knowledge of the pool facility such as length and depth of all pool