A parking lot attendant resume is a 1-2 page document that contains information on your relevant experiences and accomplishments.
You should write it compellingly in order to grab the prospective employer’s interest.
Applicants who best write their past experiences, education, and skills related to Parking Attendant job receive further consideration.
Here is an example:
Parking Attendant Resume Sample
52 Southlawn Street, Beverly Hills CA 98765
Self-motivated and energetic Parking Attendant with exceptional customer service and parking management skills. Over seven years of experience in directing incoming traffic to available parking lots. A responsible individual who enthusiastically assists customers by answering their questions. Keenly observes suspected violations, safety hazards, and any unusual activity and reports and incident to supervisor promptly. Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Parking fees collection
• Ticket stubs issuance
• Directing customers to available spaces
• Driving and parking
• Balancing/reconciling cash
• Sorting, counting, and preparing money for a deposit
Valet Parking Attendant
Four Seasons – Beverly Hills, CA
• Guide guests on how to carefully park their vehicles.
• Assist in the entry of cars and buses into a variety of parking lots and parking spaces.
• Maintain sanitation of assigned work areas as instructed.
• Operate 2-way radio for communication with supervisors and colleagues.
• Provide guests with proper travel directions.
• Constantly monitor vehicle traffic in parking areas.
• Communicate with other parking areas to ensure a faultless parking experience for guests.
• Clean and maintain work area.
• Maintain the order of vehicles waiting for parking space.
• Provide information for guests to help them while navigating in the premises and admission to all facilities.
• Monitor area and communicate with guests to ensure their safety.
Michigan City Hotel – Ann Arbor, MI
• Greeted guests who arrived by private car and opened doors for them.
• Issued valet parking tickets to guests.
• Opened hotel doors for guests.
• Provided guests with instructions, recommendations, and information about the city and its attractions.
• Retrieved car for guests speedily and safely.
ST. LOUIS HIGH SCHOOL, Ann Arbor, MI – 2009
• MS Word and Office
• Parking Software System