Cabin attendants or flight attendants provide ongoing service to passengers during a flight. They are expected to provide safety instructions to passengers and make sure that they feel comfortable throughout their journey.
Before a plane is ready to fly, a cabin attendant will make sure that all supplies are replenished and that all equipment is in proper working order.
They greet passengers as they board the plane and seat them according to their boarding passes and assigned seat numbers.
If you are seeking a cabin attendant job, you may be interested in the following resume sample which will help you write a great resume.
Sample Resume for Cabin Attendant Position
3926 Nowell Avenue
Juneau, AK 88833
Record of providing passengers with a positive flying experience while adhering to the procedures and policies of the Airline.
Over 11 years of experience in different customer service capacities and a dedicated six years’ experience as a Cabin Attendant. Proficient in assisting passengers in embarking and disembarking the plane and imparting flight and safety instructions to the passengers. A passionate individual who is known for determining the special needs of passengers and assisting them in an appropriate manner. Demonstrated ability to handle emergency situations effectively.
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Enjoy traveling extensively
• Effective multitasking skills
• Knowledge of operating flight-related equipment
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
KLM, Juneau, Ak
2012 – Present
• Greet passengers as they enter the aircraft
• Manage pre-flight checks for supplies and equipment
• Assist passengers in finding their seats and seating them appropriately
• Provide safety information to the passengers
• Provide passengers with meals and drinks
• Ensure passenger safety in the event of a problem
• Carry out first aid activities as and when required
• Deal with irate passengers
Cabin Crew Member
Bono Airlines, Juneau, AK
2010 – 2012
• Greeted passengers and seated them according to boarding passes
• Imparted safety information at the beginning of each flight
• Provided passengers with food and drink as needed
• Answered questions and resolved issues
• Provided emergency assistance and first aid when needed
Commercial Flight Attendant Training
Alaska State University, Juneau, AK – 2008
First Aid and CPR Certified