“A resume is just like your life; you will never obtain a second chance to make a first impression.”
Flight Attendant Resume Guidelines
• It should contain details of your skills and abilities that make you a perfect fit.
• Try to sum up accomplishments, experiences, and education on a single page.
• Make a rough draft of your resume, then proofread it several times to produce a final version.
• Make sure that you fulfill the necessary eligibility criteria of a specific airline.
Which resume format should I choose?
There is no perfect format for a flight attendant resume. The only consideration here is to keep it simple and to-the-point so that the reader can skim it.
Making a solid impression on the prospective employer and obtaining an interview must be your primary objective when building a resume for flight attendant job.
The following are best resume examples for flight attendant position.
Flight Attendant Resume Example 1
3829 Lorelly Avenue ● Baltimore, MD 72837
(000) 123-7474 ● m.joe @ email . com
Bringing strong passion for providing excellent customer service on board.
Top-performing Flight Attendant with 8+ years’ solid track record of providing exceptional services to airline passengers, all the way to their destinations. Committed to the total safety and comfort of passengers. A friendly and fun individual who works well with other cabin crew members in a spirited-team-environment.
|• Pre Flight Checks||• Presentation||• Equipment Handling|
|• Meal Service||• Food Preparation||• Grievance Addressing|
|• Inventory Management||• Baggage Assistance||• Emergency Response|
|• Cabin Security||• Special Needs Assistance||• Safety Equipment|
• Handled a particularly tricky mid-air situation by treating an aggressive passenger.
• Received Service Excellence Award owing to providing exceptional service without a single complaint.
• Introduced the concept of “Mid Air Fun” by creating several scripts of humorous announcements to put scared passengers at ease.
• Reined in a particularly tense emergency situation (where the plane had to make an emergency landing due to problems with the engine) by keeping all passengers within designated cabin away from harm.
DELTA AIRLINES, Baltimore, MD | 2014 – Present
• Greet passengers as they arrive and check their tickets.
• Guide passengers with finding their seat, escort them to their seats and help them place their baggage.
• Ascertain that all passengers are safely seated and belted in.
• Help children and elderly passengers to embark and disembark by providing them with physical assistance.
• Check each seated passenger to ensure their safety and comfort.
• Demonstrate the use of safety equipment such as oxygen masks and offered advice on what to do during emergency situations.
AIR CANADA, Toronto, ON | 2011 – 201
• Inquired passengers’ food and beverage preferences and prepared food items accordingly.
• Placed food items and beverages on trolleys and carted them through cabins.
• Served food and drinks to passengers and performed refilling tasks.
• Assisted passengers during an emergency situation by providing both physical and emotional support.
• Assisted disembarking flights and thanked them for using the service.
• Made pre and post-flight checks and ensured that cabins were clean and food items were stocked well.
AIR USA, Baltimore, MD | 2008 – 2011
• Greeted passengers as they arrived at the airport and assisted them by providing needed information.
• Led them to flight counters and provided them with detailed information regarding flight schedules and times.
• Provided cost information for each ticket and punched information in the airport database.
• Referred passengers to cash counters and assisted them through the ticket purchase process.
• Offered support to passengers who have missed their flights by arranging for them to embark on next available flights.
• Ensured that all passenger areas were kept clean and maintained by coordinating efforts with the custodial staff.
Liberty University, Baltimore, MD – 2007
40 Hours Extensive Flight Attendant Training
Airline Operations ~ Communication ~ Customer Service Etiquette ~ Accident Prevention/Care ~ Aircraft Safety
First Aid and CPR
Excellent references available
Flight Attendant Resume Example 2
698 Example Street | London, ON S9F U2D | (019) 900-9989 | [Email]
Poised to make the most of exceptional hospitality and customer service skills to achieve the highest level of passengers’ satisfaction and safety.
• Over three years’ progressively responsible experience in the airline industry
• Flight Attendant Training – Transport Canada
• First-aid and CPR Certified
• Good hospitality skills for presenting food and drinks
• Able to sell different products on-board
• Excellent know-how of passenger safety protocols and flight emergency procedures
• Proven ability to help people with special needs such as children and disabled passengers
CORE COMPETENCIES / PERSONAL QUALITIES
• Able to work efficiently in a team environment
• Good communicator; demonstrated ability to communicate with people from different cultures
• Responsible, realistic, and dependable
• Customer-focused approach
• Implemented security procedures and the confirmation of safety measures together with cabin and crew members, performed security sweeps sporadically all through the flight.
• Coordinated the service arrangements together with food and beverage and tax-free shopping on board.
• Completed safety inspections before take off and landing consistently with company practices and FAA regulations.
• Initiated and implemented a prompt expense reporting system inclusive of stocking details that led to the availability of ample onboard stock at all times.
• Conceived and installed under seat safety clips to secure the customer’s hand luggage.
• Devised a manual for safety protocols and facilitation of first class customers in the usage of various entertainment systems.
Air Canada, Toronto ON | May 2015 – Jun 2017
• Welcomed passengers and explained flight safety procedures
• Served food and beverages to passengers and made flight announcements
• Ensured the availability of supplies on board
• Ensured safety of passengers during take-offs, landings, and emergencies
• Sold and marketed products of different companies during flight
• Assisted the flight and ground crews
• Informed and educated passengers on any unforeseen circumstances
Cabin Service Attendant
Delta Jets, Oakland, CA | Apr 2013 – May 2015
• Assisted in maintaining aircraft stock supplies and cleaning
• Reported any service or stock expenses discrepancy to the PIC
• Kept the entertainment systems in an orderly and functional condition
• Replenished and cleaned toilets
• Helped in emergency and non-emergency situations
• Checked the state of the aircraft cabin
• Provided emergency help to crew and passengers when essential
LONDON COMMUNITY COLLEGE, London, ON
AAS, Customer Service
Member, Canadian Association of Flight Attendants
Last updated on