A flight attendant resume is a 1-page document that contains information about your skills and experiences as a flight attendant under different sections.
If written with care, a resume can bring many interviews and jobs for you.
How to Write a Perfect Resume for Flight Attendant Position?
- Start your resume with your name and contact details followed by position title, and your personal branding statement.
- Use a career objective or summary statement.
- Give details about your skills as a flight attendant that makes you a perfect fit.
- Write your accomplishments and experiences using short bullet points.
- Make a rough draft of your resume, then proofread it several times to produce a final version.
The following are the 3 best resume examples for a flight attendant position.
Flight Attendant Resume Example 1
Experience: 10+ Years
3829 Lorelly Avenue, Baltimore, MD 72837
m.joe @ email . com
I offer a strong passion for providing excellent customer service on board.
Top-performing Flight Attendant with 13 years’ solid track record of providing exceptional services to airline passengers, all the way to their destinations. Committed to the total safety and comfort of passengers. A friendly and fun individual who works well with other cabin members in a spirited and team-oriented environment.
DELTA AIRLINES, Baltimore, MD
2014 – Present
- Greet passengers as they arrive and check their tickets.
- Guide passengers with finding their seats, escort them to their seats and help them place their baggage.
- Ensure that all passengers are safely seated and belted in.
- Help children and elderly passengers to embark and disembark by providing them with physical assistance.
- Check each seated passenger to ensure their safety and comfort.
- Demonstrate the use of safety equipment such as oxygen masks and offered advice on what to do during emergencies.
- Handled particularly tricky mid-air situations by treating aggressive passengers.
- Received ‘Service Excellence Award’ owing to the delivery of exceptional service without a single complaint.
AIR CANADA, Toronto, ON
2011 – 2014
- Inquired passengers’ food and beverage preferences and prepared food items accordingly.
- Placed food items and beverages on trolleys and carted them through cabins.
- Served food and drinks to passengers and performed refilling tasks.
- Assisted passengers during emergencies by providing both physical and emotional support.
- Assisted passengers in disembarking flights and thanked them for using the service.
- Made pre and post-flight checks and ensured that cabins were clean and food items were stocked well.
- Introduced the concept of “Mid Air Fun” by creating several scripts of humorous announcements to put scared passengers at ease.
- Reined in a particularly tense emergency (where the plane had to make an emergency landing due to problems with the engine) by keeping all passengers within the designated cabin away from harm.
AIR USA, Baltimore, MD
2008 – 2011
- Greeted passengers as they arrived at the airport and assisted them by providing needed information.
- Led passengers to flight counters while providing them with detailed information regarding flight schedules and times.
- Provided cost information for each ticket and punched the information in the airport database.
- Referred passengers to cash counters and assisted them through the ticket purchase process.
- Offered support to passengers who have missed their flights by arranging for them to embark on the next available flights.
- Ensured that all passenger areas were kept clean and maintained by coordinating efforts with the custodial staff.
Liberty University, Baltimore, MD – 2007
40 Hours Extensive Flight Attendant Training
- Airline Operations
- Customer Service Etiquette
- Accident Prevention/Care
- Aircraft Safety
First Aid and CPR
• Pre Flight Checks
• Meal Service
• Inventory Management
• Cabin Security
• Emergency Response
• Safety Equipment Use
• Food Preparation
• Baggage Assistance
• Special Needs Assistance
• Equipment Handling
• Grievance Addressing
Flight Attendant Resume Example 2
Experience: 5+ Years
698 Example Street, London, ON S9F U2D
Poised to make the most of my exceptional hospitality and customer service skills to achieve the highest level of passengers’ satisfaction and safety at ABC Airlines.
- Over five years’ progressively responsible experience in the airline industry
- Flight Attendant Training – Transport Canada
- First-aid and CPR Certified
- Excellent hospitality skills for presenting food and drinks
- Able to sell different products on-board
- Excellent know-how of passenger safety protocols and flight emergency procedures
- Proven ability to help people with special needs such as children and disabled passengers
- Implemented security procedures and the confirmation of safety measures.
- Coordinated the service arrangements together with food and beverage and tax-free shopping on board.
- Completed safety inspections before take-off and landing consistently in keeping with company practices and FAA regulations.
- Initiated and implemented a prompt expense reporting system.
Air Canada, Toronto ON
May 2018 – Jun 2021
- Greeted passengers and explained flight safety procedures
- Served food and beverages to passengers and made flight announcements
- Made supplies available onboard
- Ensured the safety of passengers during take-offs, landings, and emergencies
- Sold and marketed products of different companies during flight
- Assisted the flight and ground crews
- Informed and educated passengers on any unforeseen circumstances
Cabin Service Attendant
Delta Jets, Oakland, CA
Apr 2016 – May 2018
- Assisted in maintaining aircraft stock supplies and cleaning
- Reported any service or stock expenses discrepancy to the PIC
- Kept the entertainment systems in an orderly and functional condition
- Replenished and cleaned toilets
- Helped in emergency and non-emergency situations
- Checked the state of the aircraft cabin
- Provided emergency help to crew and passengers when essential
AAS, Customer Service
LONDON COMMUNITY COLLEGE, London, ON
CORE COMPETENCIES / PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Able to work efficiently in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with people from different cultures
- Responsible, realistic, and dependable
- Customer-focused approach
Member, Canadian Association of Flight Attendants
Flight Attendant Resume Sample 3
Experience: 2+ Years
8 Orchid Lane, Houston, TX 45882
I am committed to making each passenger’s trip unforgettable through perfect service.
Highly diligent and customer service-oriented Flight Attendant with a strong commitment to delivering high-quality onboard services while ensuring in-flight comfort and passenger safety. Expert in maintaining compliance with safety procedures and performing pre and post-flight cockpit checks. Corporate Flight Attendant Training.
AMERICAN AIRLINES, Houston, TX
8/2021 – Present
• Implemented a foolproof inventory mechanism that ensured a 100% availability of stock needed onboard
• Revised the passenger safety briefing content to include the latest FAA in-flight safety protocols
• Initiated, recommended, and implemented seatback latches to facilitate safe storage of hand carry
• Briefed passengers regarding aircraft safety equipment
• Handled onboard emergencies professionally and calmly
• Greet passengers and assist them in seating assignments
• Ensure onboard safety and comfort of passengers
• Maintain all aircraft safety equipment in working order
• Conduct pre-flight security inspections and briefings
• Serve meals and beverages to customers
MYLAN, Houston, TX
6/2019 – 8/2021
• Proactively attended to customer’s requests
• Assisted passengers in luggage placement
• Handled individual requests of passengers
• Served meals and beverages
• Maintained the cabin in a neat and clean condition
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Corporate Flight Attendant Training
ABC Aviation College, Austin, TX
Associate of Arts in Public Management
Duke College, Houston, TX
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
– Pre Flight Briefing
– Safety Equipment Check
– Material Stocking
– Product Marketing
– Customer Service
– Meal Service
– Trash Collection
– FAA Compliance
– Cockpit Inspection
– Query Response
– Emergency Handling
Member: National Business Aviation Association
Multilingual: English, Spanish, and French.
• Able to bend, stoop and work in confined spaces
• Load lifting ability up to 40 lbs