If you are looking for a resume sample for a staff assistant, then you are in the right place. We have created just the perfect one for you.
This Staff Assistant Resume sample will tell you what you need to write in your resume in terms of qualifications, accomplishments, and skills. This sample is divided into three sections which will enable the reader to locate the required information at first glance.
Use this format along with this Staff Assistant Cover Letter as a layout for your own.
Staff Assistant Resume Example
24, 6th Ave ♦ Los Angeles, CA 32214 ♦ Contact # ♦ Email Address
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Over 9 years’ experience working as a staff assistant. Demonstrated ability to learn and implement office procedures as instructed by office staff. Proficient in operating copier machines, typing documents and filing information according to their tags. Hands-on experience in taking phone calls and responding to queries.
• Demonstrated ability to type 80 words per minute and write 120 words per minute
• Proven ability to juggle many tasks at the same time
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to oversee inventory procedures
• Computer – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
• Bilingual – English and Spanish
• Reorganized the inventory procedures, which increased efficiency by 20%
• Resolved problems of some very irate customers – resulted in excellent feedback
Acme Inc. – Los Angeles, CA | 2014-present
• Manage inventory and filing
• Take phone calls, responding to queries and resolving customer problems where appropriate
• Handle tasks of stenographer
• Oversee incoming and outgoing correspondence
• Compile reports and taking minutes of the meeting
Government of the District of Columbia – Washington, DC | 2009-2014
• Interacted with staff and executives of the government and outside agencies
• Formulated and implemented activities to ensure best practices were used
• Attended meetings, and maintained a record of the events
• Provided optimal customer services
• Maintained good relationship with stakeholders
• Prepared correspondence and a variety of other materials
Los Angeles High School, Los Angeles, CA
High School Diploma