A Program Assistant provides support and clerical assistance to various industries.
They work under the direct supervision of a Program Manager to manage consistent processes in support of Company policies, vision, mission, and business plan.
Following is an excellent Resume or CV (for some countries) example for the position of Program Assistant. Make necessary changes before using this sample resume.
Note: Don’t forget to send this cover letter for Program Assistant Resume along with your job application.
Program Assistant Resume Example
66 Prince Street, Edmonton AB V9D 3C1
(000) 102-1210 | [Email Address]
Bringing strong clerical and customer service skills.
• Three years of experience in different administrative capacities
• Certification in volunteer management and office administration
• Strong performance in establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
• Familiarity with the client group principles, policies, and procedures
• Personal volunteer experience
• Have an established clear pattern of professional and personal development.
2012 – Present
Alberta Children’s Hospital, Calgary, AB
• Provide secretarial support, including correct and absolute record keeping of files
• Enter and maintain the entire information on the electronic database
• Maintain office supplies and particular project supplies that customers and employees may require
• Act as a receptionist when required
• Book rooms, process requisitions for cooking services, audio-visual tools and other services necessary for particular projects, orientation, and meetings
2008 – 2012
Some Company, Calgary, AB
• Captured required information to arrange reports as necessary
• Arrange Interviews with participants
• Support the screening and hiring of volunteers
• Followed up through official procedure required for these services
• Designed informational literature such as flyers, brochures, messages, letters, newsletters, and handouts
High School Diploma
Calgary High School, Calgary, AB
• Outstanding knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Office Suite
• Able to type 60 words per minute
• Profound ability to efficiently deal with customers and employees
• Excellent organization and work-priority skills
Excellent references available
Last updated on