If you are about to create a resume to apply for a program assistant position, you must stop and see what we have to say.
When applying for this position at the entry-level, your focus must be on your skills and knowledge.
Because you are applying for a program assistant position, we assume that you have a degree in the industry where you intend to apply.
This means you will also possess some knowledge of how things work. This is what you have to build upon.
As a program assistant, you must highlight the fact that you can effectively provide planning support to projects and project modules.
A resume sample for this position is provided below:
No Experience Program Assistant Resume Sample
74 Mail Road
Cody, WY 39029
Highly enthusiastic individual, with extensive interest in working in a support role, within a program assistance capacity. Ability to perform basic administrative duties and handle budget planning. Well-placed interest in reviewing and submitting documents in a timely and accurate manner.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications
Wyoming State University, Cody, WY – 2018
• Attained the Best Student Award for consistently making it to the top of the academic honor roll
• Consistently remained on top of the class, in terms of academic excellence
• Suggested implementation of 2 subject modules, as a result, increased student awareness by 50%
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Administrative Support
• Module Assistance
• Appointments Organization
• Documents Formatting
• Tracking Systems
• Files Maintenance
Redwood Inc., Cody, WY
2/2020 – 5/2020
• Assisted in the day to day operations of assigned projects and modules
• Supported determination of analysis of productivity
• Developed reports and formulated recommendations based on findings
• Monitored various metrics in order to ensure that plans were properly progressing
• Performed research and reporting work
• Created and maintained manual as well as electronic files and records
• Program Management Applications
• MS Word and Excel
• Internet and Email
• Database Management
English, French, and Spanish
• Volunteered services for 2 local city clean-up operations
• Led a team of volunteers to assist at old age homes and orphanages