Do you want a one way ticket to landing an operations assistant job interview? If so, you must create a well-written and targeted resume. A resume that effectively communicates your skills and abilities actually paints a rosy picture of what you offer as a professional.
Creating an operations assistant resume that speaks to employer needs is important. You need to think about the purpose of a resume before writing, so that you exactly address an employer’s needs. Here are a few tips to help you:
• Eliminate or de-emphasize any information that does not relate to your employment goals
• Assume that the hiring manager knows nothing about you as a professional
• Showcase your track record of accomplishments
• Show off your background in the industry
5412 2nd Avenue W ● Cresco, IA 52123 ● (000) 343-3567 ● rosasoto @ email . com
Record of delivering creative and innovative solutions to problems. Exceptional “can do” attitude.
• Dynamic, reliable and methodical operations assistant with 7+ years’ hands-on experience in all aspects of office work.
• Dedicated to smoothing out office operations by providing core assistance to executives across various departments.
• Unmatched ability to increase team efficiency by providing operational and administrative support to different disciplines within the company.
• Hands-on experience in assisting in the creation of company procedures and policies as a means for improving processes and practices.
• Proficient in coordinating company events such as seminars, presentations and meetings.
• Adept at handling supplies and equipment inventories and creating and maintaining effective relationships with vendors and suppliers.
|• Records Management||• Presentations Preparation||• Bookkeeping Support|
|• Space Allocation||• Inventory Control||• Procurement|
|• Repair and Maintenance||• Annual Report Support||• Staff Scheduling|
|• Front Desk Support||• Travel Arrangements||• Project Support|
• Prepared a 52 slide presentation within a short notice of 8 hours
• Implemented an advanced inventory control process which reduced information pulling time by 50%
• Handled payroll activities for 3 months in the absence of an accounting clerk
• Successfully provided operational and administrative support to 5 projects at the same time
• Gather and reroute mail to appropriate recipients within each department
• Provide customers with information on the company’s products and services and ensure that they are connected to the right people within the organization
• Provide clerical and administrative support to executives and other staff members by providing information and physical assistance
• Act as a backup receptionist and greet visitors and provide them with required information
• Prepare presentations by following specific instructions and ensure that all travel arrangements are handled on time
• Coordinate the details of corporate events such as seminars and meetings and ensure that minutes of meetings are properly recorded
• Keep company records organized in predefined filing systems and ensure that any additional information is appended
• Create staff schedules and ensure that they are followed appropriately
• Handle supplies and equipment inventory and coordinate efforts with procurements officers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of both
• Greeted customers and visitors and provided them with required information
• Led customers and visitors to their desired departments / personnel
• Assisted in distributing incoming mail to ensure that it reached intended recipients
• Handled photocopying, scanning and filing duties and ensured that records integrity was maintained
• Provided support in creating staff schedules and assisted in handling light bookkeeping duties
CRESCO HIGH SCHOOL, Cresco, IA – 2007
High School Diploma
Last updated on