Do you want a one-way ticket to landing an operations assistant job interview?
If so, you must create a well-written and targeted resume. A resume that effectively communicates your skills and abilities actually paints a rosy picture of what you offer as a professional.
Creating an operations assistant resume that speaks to employer needs is important. You need to think about the purpose of a resume before writing so that you exactly address an employer’s needs.
How to Write a Professional Resume for Operations Assistant Position?
Here are a few tips to help you:
- Eliminate any information that does not relate to the Operations Assistant job.
- Assume that the hiring manager knows nothing about you as a professional.
- Showcase your track record of accomplishments.
- Proofread your resume manually before sending it.
Sample Resume for Operations Assistant Position
5412 2nd Avenue W
Cresco, IA 52123
rosasoto @ email . com
Record of delivering creative and innovative solutions to problems. Exceptional “can do” attitude.
• Dynamic, reliable, and methodical operations assistant with 7+ years hands-on experience in all aspects of office work.
• Dedicated to smoothing out office operations by providing core assistance to executives across various departments.
• Unmatched ability to increase team efficiency by providing operational and administrative support to different disciplines within the company.
• Hands-on experience in assisting in the creation of company procedures and policies as a means for improving processes and practices.
• Proficient in coordinating company events such as seminars, presentations, and meetings.
• Adept at handling supplies and equipment inventories and creating and maintaining effective relationships with vendors and suppliers.
HEB, Cresco, IA
May 2012 – Present
• Gather and reroute mail to appropriate recipients within each department
• Provide customers with information on the company’s products and services and ensure that they are connected to the right people within the organization
• Provide clerical and administrative support to executives and other staff members by providing information and physical assistance
• Act as a backup receptionist and greet visitors and provide them with the required information
• Prepare presentations by following specific instructions and ensure that all travel arrangements are handled on time
• Coordinate the details of corporate events such as seminars and meetings and ensure that minutes of meetings are properly recorded
• Keep company records organized in predefined filing systems and ensure that any additional information is appended
• Create staff schedules and ensure that they are followed appropriately
• Handle supplies and equipment inventory and coordinate efforts with procurements officers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of both
• Prepared a 52 slide presentation within a short notice of 8 hours
• Implemented an advanced inventory control process which reduced information pulling time by 50%
• Handled payroll activities for 3 months in the absence of an accounting clerk
• Successfully provided operational and administrative support to 5 projects at the same time
BOISE CASCADE, Cresco, IA
Aug 2008 – May 2012
• Greeted customers and visitors and provided them with the required information
• Led customers and visitors to their desired departments/personnel
• Assisted in distributing incoming mail to ensure that it reached intended recipients
• Handled photocopying, scanning, and filing duties and ensured that records integrity was maintained
• Provided support in creating staff schedules and assisted in handling light bookkeeping duties
High School Diploma
CRESCO HIGH SCHOOL, Cresco, IA – 2007
• Records Management
• Presentations Preparation
• Bookkeeping Support
• Space Allocation
• Inventory Control
• Repair and Maintenance
• Annual Report Support
• Staff Scheduling
• Front Desk Support
• Travel Arrangements
• Project Support