A Payroll Assistant resume is a concise yet accurate synopsis of qualifications / skills and accomplishments which potential employers use to select the right candidate. Through this single page document, an employer will decide whether you have the skills, credentials, experience, and spark desirable for the position.
The following resume example along with a payroll assistant cover letter is being created to assist you in your job application process.
438 Example Street, Baltimore, MD 21202 | Tel: | Email:
SUMMARY: Dynamic Payroll Assistant with 6+ years’ progressive experience in performing payroll and accounting tasks in accordance with the processes and procedures of the department. Highly proficient in filing and data entry and making payroll of employees in a timely fashion. A quick learner who uses resources in a cost effective manner. Extremely skilled in mathematics and accounting procedures. Familiar with current and future government policies.
|• Prepare, input and upload data||• One-time payments|
|• Payroll balancing and validation||• Bonus and benefits handling|
|• Professional demeanor||• High degree of attention to detail|
May 2012 – Present
LPR Construction Co. – Loveland, CO
• Maintain time and attendance records
• Enter the information of fresh hires into the payroll system
• Post adjustments in pay and tax status and miscellaneous changes
• Produce weekly and monthly reports
• Analyze and prepare general ledger entries
Jan 2011 – May 2012
Montgomery College – Rockville, MD
• Maintained a liaison with government agencies in order to ensure that the payroll system is bug free and up to date
• Written informative material on the payroll system for new employees
B.S. Accounting – University of Baltimore, Baltimore, MD – 2010
• Conducted workshops on accounting procedures and implementation for various companies
• Researched and developed reading material for a monthly newsletter at Vandermall Tuscon
• Wrote papers and articles for local newspapers on a weekly basis
EXCELLENT REFERENCES available