A Payroll Assistant resume is a concise yet accurate synopsis of qualifications/skills and accomplishments which potential employers use to select the right candidate.
Through this single page document, an employer will decide whether you have the skills, credentials, experience, and spark desirable for the position.
The following resume example, along with a payroll assistant cover letter, is being created to assist you in your job application process.
See also: Payroll Assistant Interview.
Payroll Assistant Resume Example
438 Example Street, Baltimore, MD 21202
Dynamic Payroll Assistant with 6+ years’ progressive experience in performing payroll and accounting tasks following the processes and procedures of the department. Highly proficient in filing and data entry and making payroll of employees in a timely fashion. A quick learner who cost-effectively uses resources. Exceptionally skilled in mathematics and accounting procedures. Familiar with current and future government policies.
|• Prepare, input and upload data
• Payroll balancing and validation
• Professional demeanor
|• One-time payments
• Bonus and benefits handling
• Attention to detail
LPR Construction Co. – Loveland, CO | May 2012 – Present
• Maintain time and attendance records
• Enter the information of new hires into the payroll system
• Post adjustments in pay and tax status and miscellaneous changes
• Produce weekly and monthly reports
• Analyze and prepare general ledger entries
Montgomery College – Rockville, MD | Jan 2011 – May 2012
• Maintained a liaison with government agencies to ensure that the payroll system is bug-free and up to date
• Written the informative material on the payroll system for new employees
• Reviewed all accounts payable invoices for appropriate documentation
• Performed reconciliations on accounts
University of Baltimore, Baltimore, MD – 2010
• Conducted workshops on accounting procedures and implementation for various companies
• Researched and developed reading material for a monthly newsletter at Vandermall Tuscon
• Wrote papers and articles for local newspapers on a weekly basis