How to Write a Perfect Resume for Warehouse Assistant position?
A Warehouse Assistant Resume should always contain a brief overview of your skills, expertise, and qualifications. You require putting relevant information to get the reader’s attention.
If you write irrelevant statements too lengthy, there are chances it will not be read. If you do not have experience in a warehouse setting, try to show your math and quantitative skills, attention to detail, physical abilities, skills, and enthusiasm in your warehouse assistant cover letter and resume
The following example resume for a warehouse assistant position will give you a quick start on your job application process.
Sample Resume for Warehouse Assistant Position
58 7th Street, Pomona, CA 65236
Bringing clerical skills and physical capabilities to make a long-term contribution to the company.
Top-performing Warehouse Assistant with 8+ years’ experience in the busy and fast-paced warehouse settings. Highly skilled in delivering, sorting, and receiving cargo and merchandise. Ability to inspect, and stock product, equipment, and supplies.
• Issuing the merchandise
• Operating a pallet jack, as well as forklifts
• Maintaining accurate records and logs
• Cleaning and organizing the warehouse and yard areas
• Reorganized merchandise storage place – improved stock space by 30%.
• Designed and implemented a new strategy for the inventory that increased efficiency by 25%.
• [List your achievements here]
American Red Cross – West Saint Paul, MN
Dec 2015 – Present
• Route materials to the proper section or cargo space
• Store and load up materials in keeping with prescribed methods
• Verify merchandise and supplies against receiving documents
• Pull and pack the day to day Pick Ticket orders
• Note and report discrepancies and apparent damages of supplies and materials accepted
Honeywell – Houston, TX
May 2011 – Dec 2015
• Sorted and placed merchandise in racks
• Moved materials inside the warehouse using a pallet jack
• Staged and sorted products for loading
• Loaded and unloaded trailers
• Maintained a sanitary and safe work area
Pallet Jack and Fork Lift Certification
High School Diploma
Saint Paul High School, West Saint Paul, MN
MS Word and Excel
• Superb communication skills
• Able to follow orders efficiently
• Good attention to detail