The success of a fiscal assistant resume depends primarily on how well it is structured.
If everything is in its place, and the provided information is valid, your resume success is guaranteed.
It does not matter which position you are applying for – if your resume is not up to the mark, your candidature isn’t either.
To see how to write a well-structured resume, refer to the sample below:
Fiscal Assistant Resume Example
49 Divine Avenue
Princeton, NJ 57125
Bringing accuracy in fiscal reporting, exceptional customer service skills, and great attention to detail.
Thorough and well-organized Fiscal Assistant with over 15 years of successful track record in providing support with the administration of purchasing, auxiliary, grant, and invoicing systems. A friendly and approachable individual who efficiently:
• Reconciled employee payments and ensures that any inconsistencies are managed properly
• Initiated request processes for purchases and reconciled expenditures
• Prepared and processes deposits and checks
• Maintained financial and accounting records
• Prepared periodic and special reports
• Inquiry Response • Time Reports Processing
• Payroll Assistance • Payments Processing
• Operational Support • ROF Preparation
• Data Entry • Information Verification
• Transcription • Documents Tracking
• Filing and Recordkeeping • Pension Preparation
• Implemented a timesheet reporting system, resulting in increased efficiency in accounting work.
• Singlehandedly processed 52 payments within the provided deadline of 8 hours.
• Successfully posted over 1000 records into the company system, utilizing exceptional data entry skills.
• Introduced a customer information verification system, considered 10 times more efficient than the one already in place.
Department of Social Services, Princeton, NJ
6/2014 – Present
• Assist in the review and appraisal of financial and operating controls of the department.
• Evaluate the reliability of accounting information provided for budgetary matters.
• Monitor and compile data such as customer information and payments.
• Evaluate the degree of compliance with procedures, protocols, and company ordinances for each assigned system.
• Process program orders, invoices, and accounts payments, and report financial and administrative expenditures.
• Receive, post, and disburse monies in different accounts and ensure that all transactions are properly accounted for.
• Prepare payrolls and personnel forms, and mail and distribute checks and cash payments.
• Process travel authorizations and expense reports and handle purchase requisitions according to protocols.
The Keywarmer Inc., Princeton, NJ
2/2007 – 6/2014
• Created and maintained effective liaison with staff members and performed time card collecting activities.
• Assisted in completing the final processing of vendor payroll checks and handled associated paperwork.
• Reconciled billing invoices and purchase request forms and recorded paid invoice numbers.
• Helped with record management programs and public record requests according to protocols.
• Drafted correspondence such as letters, memos, and presentations and performed general filing and recordkeeping duties.
Associate of Science in Accounting and Finance
Princeton Community College, Princeton, NJ – 2005
• Accounting Software
• MS Word and Excel
• Typing Speed: 45 WPM with accuracy