An assistant controller’s position is based in the financial industry. They are required to ensure that all prepared financial statements adhere to the company’s recommendations and basic accounting principles. This is a position that ensures that financial inconsistencies do not occur.
People looking for a job in this position will need a well-written resume to assist them in getting a job.
Take a look at the following sample resume for assistant controller position.
Worden Street, San Diego, CA 82929
(000) 854-9900, Email
Outstanding aptitude to manage financial and budgetary controls along with a keen interest in working in the financial industry.
Over 7 years of work experience in managing and supervising data pertinent to accounting, treasury, payables and credit functions. Highly skilled in the development of financial accounting systems, and coordinating annual audits and managing compliance of payroll systems. Hands on experience in managing performance and operating plans.
• Introduced a financial reporting system that works with available data to run preliminary reports for compliance coordination
• Developed internal company operating policies and procedures from scratch
Aug 2005 – Dec 2012
Core Tech Financial Systems – San Diego, CA
• Oversaw periodic accounting and financial procedures
• Reviewed and approve periodic income statements and balance sheets
• Approved fixed asset additions
• Prepared various financial statements
• Participated in the budgeting processes
• Audited vessel accounting reports and packages
University of San Diego – 2004
Bachelors of Science in Accounting
– Majors: Financial Control Methods
– CGPA: 3.71 / 4.0
• Excellent knowledge of financial matters and accounting
• Outstanding analytical and observation skills
• Proven ability to meet deadlines
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills
Last updated on