Case manager assistants are responsible for following many cases at a time. They are responsible for compiling data, organizing case files, keeping records of individual cases, and assessing the client’s needs.
Case Manager Assistants work closely with clients as well as with case managers therefore this job demands exceptional communication skills.
How to write a great resume for a case manager assistant position?
Here are some useful tips on how to write an effective case manager assistant resume.
1. Choose an attractive resume template that summarizes the key points of your profile.
2. Showcase your job-related accomplishments in a quantified manner.
3. Top your resume with a powerful summary statement.
4. Tailor your work experience to suit the needs of the employer.
5. If you don’t have relevant experience in hand, mention your volunteer work or internships.
Sample Resume For Case Manager Assistant Position
921 Yale Avenue
Tucson AZ 52141
james .walter @ email . com
Methodical and proactive Case Manager Assistant with 6+ years of experience in providing administrative support, compiling case files, and assessing individual needs based on client data. Well-versed in case follow-up and record keeping.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SKILLS
• Empathetic disposition with great rapport-building ability.
• Track record of compiling case files for court proceedings.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong time management and capability to prioritize tasks.
• Apt at carrying out clerical tasks.
• Proven skills in budget monitoring.
• Knowledgeable of HIPPA policy and departmental protocols.
Case Manager Assistant
April 2020- Present
Beacon Hills, Tucson AZ
• Increased rehabilitation success rate by 10% by using psychiatric assessment techniques.
• Reduced case file retrieval time by 5 minutes on average through the Implementation of a computerized file organization system.
• Provided administrative support to case managers and kept their daily schedules.
• Built rapport with clients and gathered initial data.
• Carried out individual need assessment of clients.
• Explained the course of action to clients and prepared them for court proceedings.
• Organized and classified all client files and maintained and retrieved data as required.
October 2016 – March 2020
Davis & Co, Tucson AZ
• Reduced initial data collection time by 50% per case through the implementation of the data collection checklist.
• Maintained and updated case records and follow-up files for each client.
• Drafted, composed, and compiled case files.
• Entered and maintained all client data in the database using company software.
• Provided accurate information to clients after liaising with insurance agencies.
• Registered cases for filing and processing upon receiving initial calls.
• Prepared case reports by organizing case-related data in a presentable manner.
Associates Degree in Arts
St. Joseph College of Arts, Tucson AZ
Fluent in English and French