Case managers are life quality ambassadors as they handle cases regarding physical or mental health and guide the clients in attaining maximum comfort level and most suitable treatment.
They may be engaged by various institutes including foster care shelters, insurance companies, human and social services.
If you are pursuing a career in case management, then you need to come up with a catchy resume for this position.
It is advisable to create a personalized resume for every organization you apply at.
Your resume needs to be targeted and employer-centered to get noticed in the job market.
Related: Case Manager Cover Letter Sample
Sample Resume for Case Manager Position
897 Indigo Ave, Brooklyn, NY 98405
Versatile and methodical Case Manager with 5+ years of hands-on experience in providing counseling and family referral services to individuals and families in need. Particularly skilled in dealing with cases of abuse and adolescent drug addiction issues.
- Demonstrated expertise in outreach services delivery
- Matchless interactive skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Particularly effective in providing appropriate family services referrals
- Proficient in MS office suite
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSURE
Commission for Case Manager Certification, NY (2011)
✓ Individualized service planning (ISP)
✓ Crisis intervention
✓ Accountability building
- Received the most resourceful case manager award in 2012
- Designed a crisis prevention and awareness campaign in collaboration with other social services providers in 2013 and implemented the same throughout the selected regions in New York
- Handled abuse and parental neglect cases
- Introduced and developed new therapeutic plans
- Coordinated with other health care professionals regarding the treatment
- Enhanced individual’s natural support and resources
Hailey’s Social Services, Brooklyn, NY
May 2013 – Present
• Build rapport with clients and assist them in setting realistic goals.
• Coordinate with social service providing facilities and guide the clients accordingly.
• Develop case files and update the same with every referral and progress.
• Facilitate the clients in using community resources efficiently.
ABC Company, Brooklyn, NY
Jul 2010 – May 2013
• Developed, implemented and coordinated crisis intervention strategies in collaboration with mental health professionals.
• Helped out and monitor the legal assistance received by clients.
• Deal with emergency cases and recommend social and medical interventions if found necessary after assessment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences
McFaul University, Brooklyn, NY | 2010