The main job of case managers is to assist in patient care by gathering data about clients, and their treatment plans and coordinating their rehabilitation.
Case manager assistants may work with social workers, doctors, and lawyers. They need to gather and verify data about clients and then compile the same in form of case files.
In addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, a case manager needs to have strong analytical skills and the ability to assess and follow up on several cases at a time.
How to write an effective cover letter for a case manager assistant job?
1. Begin your cover letter with a compelling tone.
2. Clearly communicate the value you can add.
3. Exhibit some knowledge regarding the prospective company.
4. Highlight some of your professional achievements.
5. Write a strong ending to leave a lasting impression.
Here is a Case Manager Assistant cover letter example for further guidance in this regard:
Sample Cover Letter for Case Manager Assistant Position
782 West Shire Lane
(000) 666- 7777
james .christen @ email . com
September 14, 2022
Mr. Luke Harvey
Davison Social Services
332 Riverside Avenue
Dear Mr. Harvey:
When I discovered that Davison Social Services is hiring a Case Manager Assistant, I hastened to apply. That is because my experiences and competencies closely match your needs. My Dual background in psychology and sociology alongside my matchless computer skills, make me a suitable candidate for this job. I am confident that if hired, your case managers will find my data gathering, case filing, and need assessment skills very useful.
Working in a similar capacity for the past 3 years, I have developed quite a bunch of useful skills which are highlighted below:
• Providing administrative support to case managers
• Receiving initial data and filing cases for individuals
• Educating clients about case processing protocols
• Communicating with clients, their families, physicians, and insurance companies
At my previous workplace, I was known to be an excellent team player. My people skills have always come in very handy in this role. With strong attention to detail and a keen eye for need assessment, I can assure you that I will prove to be a valuable addition to your team.
May I Suggest a meeting at your earliest convenience to discuss the prospect further? Please feel free to contact me at (000) 666- 7777. Thank you for your time and consideration.