A resume for an entry-level banquet server position needs to hold solid information regarding the candidate’s abilities. These would include knowledge of setting up and breaking down banquets and handling food services.
At the entry level, a hiring manager is not too bothered about your experience, but he does need to know that you are interested in the work, and possess some sort of skill for it.
How to Write a Perfect Resume for Entry Level Banquet Server With No Experience in Hand?
In your resume for a new banquet server position, you must highlight your relevant soft skills. If you have held a voluntary position in a food service capacity, do mention it. Also, focus on your knowledge of performing cleaning and sanitizing tasks in a banquet environment.
See also: Banquet Server Cover Letter No Experience
Below is a resume sample for a banquet server who has no prior experience:
Banquet Server Resume No Experience
215 Bowl Road, Covington, KY 86214
Organized, enthusiastic, and resourceful individual, with exceptional interest in working as a banquet server for ABC Restaurant. Bringing competencies in setting up for events, and providing exceptional food and beverage services. Skilled in following food handling guidelines, and ensuring delivery of food in a safe manner.
High School Diploma
Covington High School, Covington, KY – 2020
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
– Guest Interaction
– Setup and Breakdown
– Condiments Stocking
– Beverage Control
– Cart Preparation
– Table Setting
Banquet Volunteer | 8/2020 – 12/2020
Navvare Hospitality, Covington, KY
• Set up and broke down banquet events in conjunction with provided instructions
• Greeted guests and assisted them in finding appropriate tables
• Replenished utensils on banquet tables before they ran out
• Offered welcome drinks, and refilled drinks as requested
• Removed plates and placed clean ones in their places
• Put out tablecloths and placements on each table
• Cleaned and sanitized table tops at the end of each event
• Worked as a volunteer at Sava Senior Care, for 3 summers
• Volunteered services to Lead USA, for Project Clean Kentucky
English, Spanish, and Italian