The primary job of the cocktail server is to take orders of beverages and drinks and then serve them in a professional and friendly manner.
A large number of students apply for this position after graduation or during vacations.
People who are thinking of applying for this position, but have no experience in hand, will need to ensure that they mention their transferable skills, core competencies, and relevant strengths in the resume.
The following no experience Cocktail Server Resume example will show how it can be done effectively.
Cocktail Server No Experience Resume Sample
531 Princeton Drive
Terrace Park, OH 66533
Looking for a Cocktail Server position at the Camelback Restaurant. Bringing fun and friendly personality, and the ability to serve food and beverages in a highly stimulating hospitality environment.
ST. LOUIS HIGH SCHOOL, Terrace Park, OH – 2020
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Familiar with standards of proper beverage service
• Excellent ability to comprehend the timely need of beverage re-filling
• Special talent for maintaining a high quality of guest services
• Good knowledge of stocking stations and managing general customer requests
• Taking and filling orders and mixing cocktails
• Extensive knowledge of different kinds of beverages
• Well versed with food and beverage prices
• Proven ability to serve food, replenish snacks, empty ashtrays and bus tables
• Vigilant approach: Able to maintain the safety of the premises
• Excellent communication skills
• Friendly personality – easy to get along with
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Able to work “on feet” for long periods of time
• Excellent ability to multitask
VOLUNTEER WORK EXPERIENCE
Volunteered as Big Sister at a local hospital
Served as a volunteer for the school administrative office
Worked voluntarily for the school cafeteria
• Honor List 2019-2020
• Member of the School Drama Club
• President of the Shop Society