Working in restaurants and hotels, banquet servers are responsible for pre-meal duties along with providing guests services at the banquet table.
Think of your Banquet Server resume like an advertisement. You are selling something, i.e., your skills and capabilities!
Write your resume in a way that catches the attention of the reader. Let us see how a banquet server should write his/her resume.
This resume is focused on skills and qualifications. Entry-level candidates can also utilize it effectively.
Recommended: Banquet Server Cover Letter Sample
Sample Resume for Banquet Server Position
8 Pine Street, Beloit, KS 14521
(000) 009-1201 | blake @ email . com
✱ BANQUET SERVER ✱
Known for maintaining a professional yet comfortable banquet environment.
Over 10 years of dedicated experience in different food service capacities. Well versed in providing and maintaining high standards of guest service. Exceptional talent for anticipating guests’ needs and fulfilling them appropriately.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AS A BANQUET SERVER
• Bilingual – Ability to speak, write and understand English and Spanish
• Good eye for detail
• Friendly manner
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Proven ability to work independently
• Able to lift 40lbs
• Excellent people skills
KEY ACHIEVEMENTS AS BANQUET SERVER
• Juggled two high profile social events at the resort without compromising the quality of either one.
• Trained a group of new employees to work as banquet servers for the resort’s new branches in three states.
Hudson Resorts – Beloit, KS
2015 – Present
• Greet guests as they arrive at the banquet hall
• Serve drinks and take orders
• Explain menu items and food content
• Explain daily specials
• Ensure consistency in the preparation and presentation of food items
• Present checks and take cash
• Maintain kitchen sanitation and cleanliness
VA Tech – Montgomery, VA
2009 – 2015
• Assisted with catering events
• Responded to special requests
• Strived to exceed guest expectations
• Ensured a clean, safe, and sanitary environment
• Helped with cleaning after events
High School Diploma
Beloit City School, Beloit, KS | 2008
- Banquet Server No Experience Resume Sample
- Sample Banquet Server Interview
- Banquet Server Cover Letter No Experience
- Best Banquet Server Resume Objectives
Tip: Write your strongest selling points at the top of each section of your banquet server resume.