A Room Service Server is responsible for preparing, delivering, and servicing orders. They need to ensure that orders are quickly and accurately delivered.
In order to get this job, you will need to have comprehensive knowledge of service time, menu, and specials.
The following Room Service Server Resume Sample will help you build or update your cover letter.
Feel free to customize it as per your qualifications and job requirements.
Related: Room Service Server Cover Letter
Room Service Server Resume No Experience
65 Alex Street, Austin, TX 69888
sara @ email com
Room Service Server
Seeking a position as a Room Service Server with New Castle Hotels & Resorts utilizing exceptional hospitality and customer service skills.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ months’ hands-on experience in-room service capacity
- Familiar with service time, menu, and specials
- Highly skilled in retrieving all food orders and beverages from the kitchen delivering the same to rooms
- Unique talent for anticipating guests’ needs, and act quickly
- Projects a pleasant and positive professional image to visitors at all times
- Able to welcome guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Thorough understanding of selling and up-selling menu and beverage items in a positive and specialized way
- Actively transports tables and trays from the service area to guest rooms
Room Service Volunteer
Omni Hotels, Austin, TX
Sep 2020 – Dec 2020
- Organized tables in accordance with service standards
- Answered guests’ questions on menu selections
- Served food and beverages to guests
- Communicated with the kitchen staff to ensure on-time delivery of the order
- Ensured guests’ satisfaction with each food course and beverages
- Maintained sanitation of work and guest areas
- Communicated extra meal requirements, allergies, dietary requirements, and special requests to the kitchen
- Cleared tables to ensure a clean dining area
High School Diploma
Austin Community School, Austin, TX
- Well versed in maintaining the sanitation of work areas, china, and glassware
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Known to develop positive working relationships with co-workers and customers
- Able to ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good math skills