An ideal resume for check-in agent position must serve three purposes i.e.:
1. Provide an introduction to you as a professional
2. Save the employer’s time by being job specific
3. Land an interview
It must be built in keeping with these three purposes in mind. Doing some preliminary planning always helps when it comes to resume writing.
It may seem like a tedious task, but it is advisable to make a list of your strengths for your own reference before you start writing.
Taking it a step further, create a comparison list by enlisting the skills required by the employer as per the advertisement.
Once equipped with these lists, you will be in a much better position to come up with an interview-winning resume.
Check-In Agent Resume Example
899 Varsity Road ☉ Arvin, CA 57664
Residence: (006) 455-4555 ☉ Cellular: (000) 121-9999 ☉ [Email]
Dynamic and experienced check-in agent with a special talent for seat reservation, booking and ticketing. Committed to the delivery of executive customer care and assistance in the realm of booking transfers, refunds, routing and processing air freights.
• 9+ years’ progressively responsible airline customer service experience
• Proven ability to deal with ticketing issues, fare calculation, route establishments and ticket issuance
• Proficient in verification of passengers departure documents
• Skilled at processing air freights with tariff calculations
• Adept at handling ticketing issues, refunds and transfer bookings
• Familiar with airport security requirements and protocols
|● Ticket issuance and fare calculation||● Misplaced baggage assistance|
|● Ticket re-scheduling for interrupted flights||● Air freight documentation and processing|
|● Computer: MS Office Applications||● Bilingual: English and Spanish|
Check in Agent
Holding Airlines, CA | Feb 2010 – Present
• Issue tickets, check documents and check in passengers in time
• Interpret weather reports every 12 hours and re schedule tickets according to flight interruptions
• Deal with flight interruptions, missing baggage, ticket transfer and refunding issues
• Implemented a tally system at the airline for the manifest to on-board count which reduced manual counting labor
• Trained 20 new employees regarding departure documents verification
• Maintained professional public relations with regular passengers, enhancing business by 10% in one year
Apex Aviation, Arvin, CA | Aug 2008 – Jan 2010
• Greeted passengers, verified their documents and directed them for baggage checking
• Issued tickets, verified bookings and rescheduled tickets for missed or delayed flights
• Answered passenger queries about departure and arrival of flights
City College, Arvin, CA | 2008
Associate of Public Administration