A resume is a brief professional document, intended to give the prospective employers an insight into what you have to offer as a professional.
Similarly, the resume of a mechanic apprentice needs to offer knowledge of service, diagnosis, and repair. It should also reflect keenness to learn and grow professionally. Any relevant certificate or previously obtained on the job training is also worth mentioning.
Here is a sample mechanic apprentice resume built on the above-mentioned guidelines.
Sample Resume for Mechanic Apprenticeship
477 Hiker’s Lane, Clackamas, OR 67222
josh.david @ email . com
To work as a Mechanic Apprentice for Zoom Motors. Bringing passion to learn automotive repair techniques while helping lead mechanics in automobile tuning, combustion analysis, and inspection tasks.
Auto Mechanic School, Clackamas, OR | 2020
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Working knowledge of full automobile inspection and relevant diagnosis formation
• Proficient in car tuning and wheel alignment, particularly skilled in steer balancing
• Highly effective in spare parts replacement, ability to match-paint the replaced exteriors
• Qualified to analyze engine efficiency via computerized mixture and combustion analysis
• Expert in workmanship and customer service delivery
Automobile Mechanic Apprentice
Auto-run Cars, Los Angeles, OR
May 2020 – Sep 2020
• Inspected cars, diagnosed the problem, and perform repairs as per instructions of the lead mechanic
• Conducted motor assembly, engine fan fittings, and serviced car Air Conditioners
• Maintained spare parts inventory and order more parts timely to keep spare parts stock updated
• Inspected spare parts on arrival and reject low-quality pieces
• Noted down each work order and discussed it with the master mechanic before starting work
• Performed brake servicing tasks under the supervision
• Consulted the combustion analyst regarding fuel efficiency of engines
• Carried out a complete oil change and scheduled next visits based on mileage
• Repeat and referral services
• Technical interpretation and diagnosis
• Spare parts knowledge and quality analysis
• Safety compliance