Coming up with a winning credit officer cover letter is not an easy task! Credit officer is a challenging position and recruiters are very selective while hiring a candidate for this position.
An ideal cover letter for a credit officer must demonstrate all necessary skills associated with the position. In addition, it must reflect a really driven and motivated personality.
The skills and competencies that your cover letter showcases must be aligned with the required job descriptions. To do this, it is important to carefully read the advertisement and then start writing the letter. Obvious job relevance must be eminent on your skills.
Following is a sample cover letter for a credit officer position which will guide you how to write a great cover letter.
Credit Officer Cover Letter Sample
987 SW Heavenly Ave
Stamford, CT 45332
Phone: (000) 435. 6754
Cellular: (001) 933-265
Email: jennifer.kendall @ email . com
December 17, 2013
Mr. Jonathon Ross
516 Hanover Street
Stamford, CT 45332
Dear Mr. Ross:
I learned about the credit officer job opening at your bank through Washington Post. The opportunity instantly grabbed my attention since I possess all the required competencies and fully equipped to perform the job effectively.
Following are brief highlights of my achievements which will give you an insightful glimpse regarding what I can do by joining your bank:
• Secured credits up to 600000 $ for the bank through PR protocol delivery and excellent customer care to potential customers
• Reduced the bank’s annual losses by 10% in one year via effective credit risk analysis
• Led the commercial client team for three years
• Developed and maintained professional rapport and provided consultancy to 14 small business bankers in developing product portfolios
• Critically analyzed and re-formulated the bank’s credit policies based on detailed financial credit and risk analysis stretched over a period of two years
With working knowledge of financial analysis and a keen eye on the general economy and bank’s market status, I could work effectively for ELK bank especially under the adverse market situations.
My resume is enclosed for your review. I earnestly look forward to meeting with you wherein above mentioned skills can be discussed further. I intend to call your office to secure an interview date with you by end of this week. In the interim, if you have any queries regarding my qualification, feel free to contact me at (000) 435-6754.