A Medical Administrative Assistant resume has a lot to tell an employer what a candidate is all about – that’s why we reiterate the importance of a well-written every time.
Let us consider someone applying for the position of an entry level medical administrative assistant.
While it is all very well to mention the relevant skills, you will need to make sure that the resume holds information based on the requirements of the employer.
In fact, Medical Administrative Assistant Resumes are documents that outline your skills, qualifications, relevant employment history, education, work experience, training, and certifications.
To be considered for an interview, write a well-crafted and well-formatted bullet-based resume by taking help from the sample below.
Medical Administrative Assistant Resume
8 Porter Road | Bear, DE 66678 | Cellular: (000) 475-4211 | Email:
Looking for a Medical Administrative Assistant position at ABC Hospital where clerical skills and capabilities in providing healthcare support services will be fully utilized to strengthen the operations of the facility.
• Worked as a Hospital Administrative Volunteer at Family Trust Hospital for six months
• Highly skilled in coordinating medical schedules, answering phones and preparing agendas
• Proven ability to handle personal patient information according to HIPAA regulations
• In-depth knowledge of medical billing and coding
• Demonstrated ability to maintain patients’ file and record
• Profound ability to make complex administrative decisions pertaining to policies and regulations
• Working knowledge of medical terminology and standard healthcare practices
• Proficient in preparing reports based on expenditures and budgets
• IT – MS Office Suite and relevant hospital software
• Bilingual – English and Spanish
• Successfully managed to provide Family Trust Hospital with professional level fiscal duties in the absence of the administrator for three months in a row
• Placed a system of protocols for the staff to follow to bring about harmony in and accord in working practices
Hospital Administrative Volunteer
Family Trust Hospital – Bear, DE | Jan 2019 – May 2019
• Coordinated schedules, made appointments and prepared agendas for doctors and staff
• Read and routed incoming mail and replied to relevant ones
• Ordered supplies and accurately processed invoices
• Updated and monitored attendance systems
• Prepared correspondence on behalf of the staff, doctors, and facility
• Organized workload to manage priorities
High School Diploma
Community School, Bear, DE | 2015
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
• Able to build the professional relationship with patients
• Ability to perform both clerical and medical support tasks
• Detail oriented with profound ability to work independently
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills